GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"St Anger - well well..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/06/03 at 10:42
Regular
Yeah, it's not bad, although that drum sound is by far the worst I've heard since AJFA. >_<
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:48
Regular
"Festivus!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I fail to see how they dont interest you if your a metal fan

I've tried to listen to a few songs but it all seems too heavy and too depressing to me - this may sound stupid but I cannot stand music which is too loud.

Give me a few songs which aren't too heavy and I'll download them.
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:45
Pyon wrote:
> I'm not going to get into a debate about music that I'm not interested
> in as I shall lose with my lack of knowledge - I'm just saying Pantera
> fail to interest me.

I fail to see how they dont interest you if your a metal fan
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:41
Regular
"Festivus!"
I'm not going to get into a debate about music that I'm not interested in as I shall lose with my lack of knowledge - I'm just saying Pantera fail to interest me.
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:38
Pyon wrote:
> I seriously though that Pantera sucked áss.
>
> Boring as heaven.
>
> Maiden, how ever, are a different matter.
>
> 'Dances with death'
>
> Oh, I cannot wait to hear that album.

Pantera are so talented its unbelievable, how can they be boring!!! Their songs are so dynamic and there is such a range of songs. Songs like Cemetry Gates and This Love are melodicly brilliant. Songs like New Level, Cowboys From Hell, F*cking Hostile, Becoming etc etc etc just make u want to pick up a guitar and play the heaviest f*cking riff you have ever played. Seriously New Level has one of the best riffs ever. Dimebag is god
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:37
Regular
"Festivus!"
http://www.ironmaiden.com/article.php? section=1&subsection=0&article_type=&article_id=742

At the end of this year or sooner I hope.

They played 'wildest dreams' at the download festival a week or so ago, I've frantically been trying to download it, but to no avail.
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:33
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Ooh, Maiden have some new stuff out. Coolio! Any idea when it's out?
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
I seriously though that Pantera sucked áss.

Boring as heaven.

Maiden, how ever, are a different matter.

'Dances with death'

Oh, I cannot wait to hear that album.
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:28
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> I think the more relevent metal news is that Pantera are probably not
> going to get back together. Anyone read the interview in Kerrang?
> Seems like Phil isnt too bothered about getting back with the other
> band mates and wants to concentrate on Down and super joint ritual, or
> whatever it is.

That sucks. Pantera ruled.
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
He left due to spine problems - too much moshing rubbed away his cartalidge in his back.

Why he joinbed another band I do not know...
Mon 09/06/03 at 19:22
I think the more relevent metal news is that Pantera are probably not going to get back together. Anyone read the interview in Kerrang? Seems like Phil isnt too bothered about getting back with the other band mates and wants to concentrate on Down and super joint ritual, or whatever it is.

Seemed like a lot of tension in the interview, Anselmo blaming the other band members for not wanting to get back together. Anyway Pantera are still the best Metal band ever, and dimebag could play Hammett off the stage!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.