GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Fan *is* Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 01:48
Regular
*waves and smiles*
Hello you puckish scamp.

Of course, we'll pretend you're not for the benefit of everyone else.
"Deterring Democracy" indeed

*chuckles*
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think it's funny from pretty much everyone's perspective.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:48
Regular
You lot are like little kids squabbling over a toy or something. Heh. Well, it's funny from my perspective.
Sat 31/05/03 at 11:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The funny thing about you Belldandy is that your posts that are designed to "wind people up" are barely distinguishable from your real posts.

And I believe it's "etc.", not "e.t.c.".
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:21
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Ha ? You really think I'd read the pile of liberal junk that is Chomsky just so I could come back here ? Oooookay... methinks some people have a rather overinflated sense of importance.

I can just see why I'd come back as a newbie, when I can do so with this user name anyway.

Then again maybe it's all a conspiracy, I could be secretly creating an army of user names to elect myself notable....

And please, if I did come back I'd choose something better to name myself than the somewhat unimaginative - to be polite - Halo fan.

However I'm once again impressed that I've merited yet another topic about myself, for someone whose regarded as unimportant e.t.c. on here I sure get a lot of attention paid to me.

Apologies must go to Halo fan, but that'll teach those dastardly newbies to try and engage you lot in anything resembling a serious topic. If any other newbies are reading this I'd advise you to post about any old junk you can think of, like what you've done last night, what you favourite food is e.t.c. It's more befitting to the level of this place.

Now, I think I'll still pop in occasionaly just to see how excited certain people can get.... god some of you are so pathetic at times, and Goatboy as a notable ? Good job you were voted in earlier because theres no way in hell you would be now.

Hmm, resorting to personal attacks ? Ah well, it may be lowering the tone, but Light continues with them so why not ?
Sat 31/05/03 at 03:03
Regular
So what if he is?

If he's still the same guy you have a problem with, it'll become glaringly obvious soon enough.

Maybe he's changed, and wants a fresh start. Why not let him have it? Judge him on who he is now, not who he was.

And it might not be him...
Sat 31/05/03 at 01:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*waves and smiles*
Hello you puckish scamp.

Of course, we'll pretend you're not for the benefit of everyone else.
"Deterring Democracy" indeed

*chuckles*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.