GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Fan *is* Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 01:48
Regular
*waves and smiles*
Hello you puckish scamp.

Of course, we'll pretend you're not for the benefit of everyone else.
"Deterring Democracy" indeed

*chuckles*
Sat 31/05/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Wow, so many replies, but mainly from the same person. The amusing thing is that if you follow the logic that every newbie who dares to contradict some of you is in fact me, then this will be one dead forum.

Still, continue as you were, I'm sure you don't really need any new posters in here, ever, like.

I'm not even going to bother saying I'm not Halo fan because it's all really starting to get pretty stupid, and from the looks of things he/she won't be around anymore, Light and Goatboy having done their rotwheiler jobs nicely.

All I will say is that when I've posted it's had my name by it, no one elses. Besides that, I can't see how one person can do two accounts on one PC, I'd imagine most of you have it set to remember your details so it auto logs you into the site, certainly how I'm set up anyway, and I never see a screen asking me to log in, so pray tell how I can change identity please ? Maybe some of YOU are proficient at it...

Time to get back to the sun, beautiful day.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I can never find him in Ottakars
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pretty much.
It's dirty, commmie writings from a man that *gasp* questions his own government and suggests they are inherently corrupt and screwing third world countries and their own citizens.

Halo likes it.
But Bell doesn't.

There is no spoon.
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:11
Regular
Buggered if I know what Chomsky is - I'm guessing neo-liberal babblings for history of art students?
Sat 31/05/03 at 14:09
"slightlyshortertagl"
*chuckles*
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because he's changed his mind (again) but painted himself into a corner with his rabid "USA! USA! USA!" cheerleading.
So out comes Halo Fan with his Chomsky (that he hasn't read) and posts stuff that he'd get laughed at if using his Belldandy alias.

Except because he's been twigged, he's even more amusing than usual.

Iraqi Forum Minister
"How can I be this Halofan? They are throwing themselves on our swords of words and truth. I ask you, can you see any Belldandy? No, this is lies from the evil midget Goatboy and his international gang of bastardcriminals. These are lies! I see no Halo Fan, he is a figment of their imagination. We will be victorious and they will roast in the bellies of infamy"
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:24
Regular
It is quite funny...But Belldandy writes the biggest load of crap anyway, so why would he need an alias?
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*points at Halodandy*

He started it, he wrote a load of stuff that Belldandy alias would never write, then ran away (as usual) when called on it.

*Brodie mode*
Isn't that right Mr Dandy?
Sat 31/05/03 at 13:05
Regular
Handbags, ladies...
Sat 31/05/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> Ha ? You really think I'd read the pile of liberal junk that is
> Chomsky just so I could come back here ? Oooookay... methinks some
> people have a rather overinflated sense of importance.
--

Nope, I dont think you've read it all.

> And please, if I did come back I'd choose something better to name
> myself than the somewhat unimaginative - to be polite - Halo fan.

Ah but you did. That's why this is so goddamn funny. Because *you* know you have, and *I* know you have. Doesn't matter what anyone else here thinks. At the end of the day, we both know it and it's burning you that you've been rumbled.
But please, do continue with your denials. Because you're making yourself even more amusing than usual.

You ARE the Iraqi Information Minister.
And probably a lonely one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.