GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Fan *is* Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 01:48
Regular
*waves and smiles*
Hello you puckish scamp.

Of course, we'll pretend you're not for the benefit of everyone else.
"Deterring Democracy" indeed

*chuckles*
Sat 31/05/03 at 21:36
"period drama"
All fun and games here then?
Can I touch someone's boobies?
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:50
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Can you at least give the reason why you can't say? Or would that give it away?

I'm not saying I think that Halo Fan is or isn't Belldandy, but what I will say is this: I find it interesting that Belldandy is away for weeks (I think roughly translated that means "forever", I'm don't speak fluent Belldandy), only to return when his name is mentioned. Also, I found it odd that earlier he replied to all the other threads except the "Newbie's Lament" one from Halo Fan, when it was clearly on the same issue.

Both could clearly be nothing at all, I just found them interesting.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:50
Regular
The pumpkin fish ate my barnacle.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Unfortunately I can't say how.
I *really* wish I could, because then it wouldn't look like "some Notable attacking a newbie"

But hell, you find me one single solitary newbie that I have ever attacked and I'll apologise to their face, I'm usually defending them until they start that "i liyke ps2 it smash da gaycube" crap.
Especially a newbie that posts intelligent and reasonable stuff, no way am I going to start harassing someone like that.

Until it turns out to be Belldandy - and then my contempt for a know-nothing, braggard USA puppet poster compels me to react and mark him out as the pocket knowitall he is.

Eh Bell? You know I'm right, and that's all that matters.
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You discovered....the same IP?
Sat 31/05/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Belldandy wrote:
> Wow, so many replies, but mainly from the same person. The amusing
> thing is that if you follow the logic that every newbie who dares to
> contradict some of you is in fact me, then this will be one dead
> forum.
--

What's really strange is that you - sorry - Halo Fan didn't disagree with me at all. He was talking about Chomsky and I did too, we discussed the notion that all countries are complicit in supporting terrorism etc etc.

But then, thanks to some innerweb bomb-checkity, voila - what do I discover?...well, we both know what I discover.

Personally I dont know why couldnt just post your thoughts under your own name instead of using another account, then it struck me:
After your "I was wait for it..wrong" thread, where you swerved through 180 degree opinion change only to then claim "it was just a test for reactions" - you realised that you'd never be taken seriously as anyone with intelligence again.

And you'll prove me correct by denying the Halo Dandy effect - whilst you and I both know what the score is.
Sat 31/05/03 at 18:48
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Blank wrote:
> It always asks me to log in, because I've set it to "log in each
> time". It's really quite simple.

Isn't that rather pointless ? I suppose it's okay if someone else in your family uses the PC, point is that mine's set up the other way.
Sat 31/05/03 at 17:52
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Oh yeah, but the shortened version is "etc.", as each letter doesn't stand for anything and there are no letters in between. :)
Sat 31/05/03 at 17:50
Regular
Blank wrote:
> And I believe it's "etc.", not "e.t.c.".

And I believe it's 'et cetera' not 'etc.'.

;c)

Or it's etc...

Whichever you prefer. :c)
Sat 31/05/03 at 17:39
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It always asks me to log in, because I've set it to "log in each time". It's really quite simple.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.