GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo Fan *is* Belldandy"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/05/03 at 01:48
Regular
*waves and smiles*
Hello you puckish scamp.

Of course, we'll pretend you're not for the benefit of everyone else.
"Deterring Democracy" indeed

*chuckles*
Sun 01/06/03 at 21:09
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Belldandy wrote:
> Oh well, at least we know WMD is in Iraq, after all President Blair
> says it is, no proof he can show, but he says they have them. Strange
> that. A leader of a nation says he knows something but has no proof,
> and gets blasted for it, yet someone who persistently whines about 95%
> of forum members, expects to be believed in the same circumstances.

The principal differenc being, Goatboy's actions in the last year or two have inspired trust and respect, while Blair's have done the opposite.
Sun 01/06/03 at 20:51
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Still, if
> you have proof then haul it out, it's in the folder along with the
> files on Kennedy, Roswell, Lord Lucan, Shergar and the origins of the
> AIDs virus.

Kennedy *is* Lord Lucan...

:^)
Sun 01/06/03 at 19:59
Regular
I really wish this were all true.

Then he'd be.. wait for it.. Halo Fandandy!

It sounded funnier in my head. Oh well..
Sun 01/06/03 at 19:56
Regular
How comes you both have an unusual propensity for describing users you don't know as he/she?

Just someting I noticed as I read though, so it must be true.

(Only kidding, dont go off one one)
Sun 01/06/03 at 19:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
HAREM Fan would be better.
Sun 01/06/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Really ? Maybe I could register as HAL0 Fan...add to the confusions, plus then Goatboy could do a "HALO FAN AND HAL0 FAN ARE BELLDANDY" topic, but then it's not fair on the newbie. If they ever come back.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I never said you were Halo Fan, I just pointed out two things I found interesting.

If you are Halo Fan it's pretty much fine by me.
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:57
"period drama"
Oh, go on.
Just a squeeze
Sun 01/06/03 at 18:54
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Listen to the newbie, guys, he/she is more sussed about this than most of you lot....

And Blank, if you checked what I put elsewhere on this forum, then you'd know that I only posted again after Light once again baited me. I've also posted a few replies here and there elsewhere but no new topics.

Assume for one moment that I am Halo fan, why would I review anything if I was ? Take a look at my stats, I've been here a while and review hardly anything at all, mainly because I'm no good at it.

Secondly, if I was going to come here as an alias then I'd make damn sure that this alias wasn't seen on here at all, and if Goatboy really thinks I'd change names just to be taken seriously then I think it's really time for reality check, 'cause I don't care what he thinks !

And here's a good one for all of you.

If Halo Fan was, then what has that username actually posted to cause any offence ? Say it was me, which it isn't, what has actually been posted to offend anyone at all ? Nothing that I can see, apart from they gave Enter The Matrix a rather shoddy score on a review......

At the end of the day it comes down to virtual bullying/harassment of a member who has done nothing wrong, apart from dare to offer an opinion.

Sure, have a go at me all you like, heck knows I've had a go at other people on here, but what has that user name done ? Zip, nadda.

Think on this, I daresay that if one of you Regulars was to act likewise to a newly registered user then you'd be banned, out, gone.

But strangely a Notable can do it, and because he's all pally with the staff, get away with it scot free. There is his defence that he only did this to this newbie because it is me. This in itself, even if true, is seriously flawed. Firstly, as previously noted, point to one thing that this new user has done bad ? Secondly, how many newbies actually come here and contribute, properly ? Try none in recent times, and how many of them rock the metaphorical boat by disagreeing with people ? None, strangely.

Now, the only undeniable proof of a link could come from an Special Reserve staff member who could access the members information, and I think that you'd find that would be a major problem, breaching numerous privacy and data information laws. How about an IP address Probably some way you could match those up, but sites such as places with networks have a single IP for all the PC's, add to that the numerous programs which send false IP's, Firewalls e.t.c. Still, if you have proof then haul it out, it's in the folder along with the files on Kennedy, Roswell, Lord Lucan, Shergar and the origins of the AIDs virus.

And, whilst were in with the sadness of user name hijinks I remember one afternoon that you got Snuggly to ban you (Goatboy) so you could come back all enraged, which created about twenty topics on FOG Chat about you, only for you later to admit you knew all about it and did it for laughs.

And then there was the Hooligans over Europe incident, with you getting all worked up about a harmless game, claiming it was racist, why was SR selling it e.t.c. And it wasn't racist, but rather a crap game none the less.

Of course, to the conspiracy minded, this is my first post in this topic, which could indicate an attempt to further some kind of agenda. The alternative is to say (type) nothing, but then silence could also be a sign of something, an unwillingness to speak could indicate guilt.

Oh well, at least we know WMD is in Iraq, after all President Blair says it is, no proof he can show, but he says they have them. Strange that. A leader of a nation says he knows something but has no proof, and gets blasted for it, yet someone who persistently whines about 95% of forum members, expects to be believed in the same circumstances.

BTW Goatboy IS Light, the posting style is the same I tell ya, and Goatboy created Light to back his own arguments up! Tis true, I have undeniable proof, which must obviously remain secret... Is a wonderful thing about conspiraces, they multiply...
Sun 01/06/03 at 17:55
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Does it really matter? If Belldandy is pretending to be this 'HALO' bloke, then it is probably amusing him even more to have a post made especially for him!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.