GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer signings - General Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 00:40
Regular
There are going to be many new signing over the summer so i thought to try and keep all chat in here to save clogging up the main forum.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Colourless"
John terry scored the same number of goals as Wayne Rooney this season. Quite impressive, great goal against the gooners at highbury as well. We definitely need to keep him, and gallas, but we can get rid of Piggybank. Maybe in a couple of yrs he'll be old enough for spurs, or some spanish team will give us 5 mil for him and we'll have to take it.
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:14
Regular
"None Stored"
good good, chelsea need to have a future england captain in their team, i love john terry
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:12
Regular
"It's been a while.."
yeah that is true but JT has said he does not want to leave chelsea, unless they do not renue his contract. He says he i very happy playing for the blues....
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:11
Regular
"None Stored"
i heard the other day that liverpool were lining up a £10 million deal for John Terry
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Batistuta is a 'has been' and only wants to come to England because he know's he'll get silly amount of wages.

On another note Ronaldiniho has said he fancies a move to United if PSG and Man Utd can come to some kind of agreement.

Birmigham City are trying to buy Dunn from Balackburn for around £5.5 Million, but Rover's want a lot more for him (Surprise Surprise)

-------

Finally Liverpool are trying to Runcorns young forward ivor theifaloto - apparently he would be the 'steal' of the season...... ;-)
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:05
Regular
"None Stored"
Brighton have laughed off the cut price offer for bobby zamora that they recieved from tottenham
Sun 25/05/03 at 12:02
Regular
"None Stored"
Fulham are also in for Gabriel Batistuta, like he'll go to them when chelsea are also offering him a contract .
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:57
Regular
"None Stored"
Samuel Eto'o has demanded a premiership move, and get this, he said 'Beckham may be better looking than me, but i am the better footballer'
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:55
Regular
"None Stored"
birmingham are trying to sign Leeds keeper Nigel Martyn, but also fancies signing Francis Jeffers
Sun 25/05/03 at 11:53
Regular
"None Stored"
Brazilian star Ronaldinho last night confirmed he's close to joining man utd . Alex Ferguson is also trying to land Monaco's £5 million keeper Flavio Roma

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.