GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer signings - General Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 00:40
Regular
There are going to be many new signing over the summer so i thought to try and keep all chat in here to save clogging up the main forum.
Tue 27/05/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Thre are lots of Brazilians who are supposedly heading to the Premiership. However, only Juninho has made a huge impact, and the big wusses can't cope with the mild climate. Although in Brazil there is a monsoon season, it's hot all the time. That's why a lot of Brazilians play in Spain and Italy.
Tue 27/05/03 at 13:28
Regular
"Long time no see!"
John Terry and William Gallas COULD be on-their-way this Summer...

They're both after new contracts at Chelsea, and I'm sure the club are desperate to keep them there. But several clubs have already shown an interest in them.

Gallas has already said that he wants to be at a Premiership club that CAN win things, and I believe Terry's also the same. And if they find that they cannot get that with Chelsea - very soon - Gallas, anyway, could be forced to look elsewhere, to get what he wants.

I also believe Ronaldinho has recently said how he's love to play for Man United, in the Premiership - just like Roy Makaay did, 2 weeks ago.
Tue 27/05/03 at 09:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If Ferguson's going to get a guarunteed signing, he'll get Defoe- as cover for Ruud Van Nistlerooij and Ole Solskjaer. PSG won't particularly want to dispose of their best player, even for about £12m. They don't really like his attitude, but Luis Fernades will probably reject the bid. And Blackburn Rovers won't sell Duff- they keep upping the price and meddling around.
Tue 27/05/03 at 00:42
Regular
*Fergie after Lucio*

heh, will always remember when he outpaced Giggs last season even though he was limping...
Mon 26/05/03 at 20:18
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Same as Newcastle, who I think deserve to win something
Mon 26/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
He wants trophies- Chelsea haven't won anything for a few years.
Mon 26/05/03 at 16:39
Regular
"None Stored"
zola has given the chelsea board an ultimatem, he says either chelsea spend money on new players or he doesnt sign a new deal
Sun 25/05/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Baros!!!"
English_Bloke wrote:
> This isn’t so much a transfer, but does anyone know if Zola is staying
> for another season at Chelsea?

He wants answer to questions before he signs a new contract. That's according to the News of the World.
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:59
Regular
"None Stored"
lol, i had a female teacher who looked exactly the same as him
Sun 25/05/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It'll be hard for him to get a work permit, seeing he's such a minger. ;D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.