GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Summer signings - General Chat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/05/03 at 00:40
Regular
There are going to be many new signing over the summer so i thought to try and keep all chat in here to save clogging up the main forum.
Tue 10/06/03 at 11:24
Regular
"Long time no see!"
The way I see it, David Beckham will be completing a £35m+ move to AC Milan within the next eight-weeks.

And, despite what some 'papers seem to think; Ronaldinho WILL be signing for Manchester United (not Newcastle), in Beckham's place, within the same sort of time-period.

I don't see Harry Kewell going anywhere, though - not with Leeds desire to keep their good players and improve with Peter Reid in-charge, anyway.
He would be a good alternative to Ronaldinho, though...
Sun 01/06/03 at 20:51
Regular
Arsenal have reportedly lined up the free transfer of Lazio's Claudio Lopez, with the Argentina striker said to have agreed a three-year deal.

It it reported that Gunners manager Arsene Wenger has already finalised a three-year contract, worth £40,000, with Lopez, who will not cost a penny as he is set to win his freedom from Lazio having failed to have been paid for several months.

Either club has yet to confirm the reports, though the acquisition of the player on a free transfer would represent quite a coup for the Gunners, who will only have an estimated £10m to spend in the transfer market this summer.

Teamtalk.com
Sat 31/05/03 at 00:16
Regular
Just testin'
Fri 30/05/03 at 23:46
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Zamboogle wrote:
> ok so buying henry would make them what? 100 mil in debt....think
> again colourless

Having been beaten with a stick by colourless, i would like to withdraw this statement, as he said there is more chance of chelsea signing henry and vieira, than there is arsenal getting gallas and terry, not that either will actually happen. apologies Colourless
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Oh no i'm sure Morientas will be coming to White Hart Lane this season and i'm sure the attention in Seaman will show him how much ambition Hoddle has for the club :D
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Oh, nuts. I mean Kanoute.
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> The usual Spurs Rumours have started I see...
>
> "Hoddle wants Seamen"
>
> Talk about bring Ambition to Spurs...Whoo!
>
> I expect them to be linked with Maldini, Rivaldo and Zidane in the
> coming months and all of them to say "great offer Hoddle but
> maybe when we are 50 odd"

They're also rumored to be buying Kanopute for £4m, and Carr for about the same amount.
Fri 30/05/03 at 13:04
Regular
"None Stored"
yeah, i remember they did that all last summer, they were gonna get morientes, rivaldo and countless others that woulkdnt even think about going to spurs
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:38
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The usual Spurs Rumours have started I see...

"Hoddle wants Seamen"

Talk about bring Ambition to Spurs...Whoo!

I expect them to be linked with Maldini, Rivaldo and Zidane in the coming months and all of them to say "great offer Hoddle but maybe when we are 50 odd"
Fri 30/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
"None Stored"
chelsea made £3million from the match against liverpool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.