GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix Reloaded renamed to Matrix retarded !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
Was reading in the paper apparently the new matrix movie isn't doing as well as expected becasuse its got so many errors here are some they mentioned.

You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

what was said to be hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years looks like its the one with most mistakes as well. I have'nt seen the movie yet but why would they make a movie that they know alot of people want to see but don't even bother going throu checking and fixing the problems instead of leaving them in to make it look a bit of a shambles.

the one that makes me laugh the most is the powercut and the car headlights go out Lol how stupid can you get.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:00
Regular
""To the pub...""
Was reading in the paper apparently the new matrix movie isn't doing as well as expected becasuse its got so many errors here are some they mentioned.

You can see cameras and microphones etc in the reflection of their sunglasses

Fight on top of speeding trucks which appear to have no axles

Everynow and again their haircut seems to have changed

A chase in which the police cars keep changing from chevrolet caprices to chevrolet impalas

The character played by carrie ann moss is supposed to be dead but she blinks

A scene during a powercut where car headlights go out to

A scene where reeves stabs his opponent with a sword which can clearly be seen going under his arm

what was said to be hollywoods most "hyped" movie in years looks like its the one with most mistakes as well. I have'nt seen the movie yet but why would they make a movie that they know alot of people want to see but don't even bother going throu checking and fixing the problems instead of leaving them in to make it look a bit of a shambles.

the one that makes me laugh the most is the powercut and the car headlights go out Lol how stupid can you get.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:12
Regular
""To the pub...""
touched a nerve its only a movie lol just saying the facts shutup or grow up :P
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:12
Regular
"the burning sky"
Well I noticed none of them! You say you haven't seen it so how come you are already looking to pick fault in it?
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
At least the film isn't named after a failed/crap handheld games console.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:16
Regular
""To the pub...""
hmm one person noticed none of them well it isn't hard to not see faults in movies ur too busy concentrating on it because thousands of people have seen them otherwise they would'nt be calling it matrix reatarded.

as for me picking faults in it i am not i poseted this here all these words come from other sources stop getting so touchy its just a film if the seen about the powercut is true thou thats funny lol
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:20
Regular
"the burning sky"
WonderSwan wrote:
> hmm one person noticed none of them well it isn't hard to not see
> faults in movies ur too busy concentrating on it because thousands of
> people have seen them otherwise they would'nt be calling it matrix
> reatarded.

You say i concentrated on the Matrix too much, so what about these people who play the films frame by frame, with 10x zoom just looking for a mistake not noticible by human eye, just so they can call it retarded!! ie YOU...

I have one word that describes you...MONG
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:23
Regular
""To the pub...""
i have one sentence that desribes u matrix brain washed why don't u just run along and suck keanus c*ck

not noticable by human eye hmm are u stupid i said thousands of people noticed them frame by frame hmmm do u see a remote for a cinema der der ??
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
*ruffles hair*

Shhh, the grown-ups are talking in the next room.
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:29
Regular
"the burning sky"
WonderSwan wrote:
> i have one sentence that desribes u matrix brain washed why don't u
> just run along and suck keanus c*ck
>
> not noticable by human eye hmm are u stupid i said thousands of people
> noticed them frame by frame hmmm do u see a remote for a cinema der
> der ??

You ever heard of a full stop?
I have not been brainwashed -- i just appreciate the Matrix for the finer points. I dont just go expecting 3 hours of fighting and get bored when someone speaks, i actually understand what is going on and see the links between the various aspects. The Matrix is meant to be a film that makes you think...and perhaps matrix retarded is a good title as those who complain are the retarded ones!!!
Sat 24/05/03 at 17:32
Regular
""To the pub...""
i post a bit of bad news about the matrix and i get stupid immature matrix geeks coming in here having a go at me personally ?

i would like to say:

1) i ain't even seen it so i don't abuse films i ain't seen.

2) i was'nt abusing it anyway just saying the papers are and alot of people who have seen the film are

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.