GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, *I* thought Reloaded was good."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 18:34
Regular
Just got back from seeing it with a bunch of college mates. One of my other mates saw it and said it was crap, but didn't want to say why so it wouldn't be spoilt for us.

Now I want to know what was wrong with it in his eyes.

The Matrix started well, slowed down then had an amazing last twenty or so minutes (everything from Neo walking into the government building)

Reloaded started slow then picked up pace. The rave/love scene was pointless. The first 10/20 minutes or so just made it look like Neo and Trinity were desperate to have sex, not that they were in love.

But the Neo/100 Smiths scene was amazing. The fight with the humans was good, and the car chase was what made me decide "Yeah, this film rules."

Neo doing a Superman and flying really fast to save his bird was really good, but it was painfully obvious she was going to die and he'd bring her back.

I think I was the only one who wasn't bothered by Neo frying the machines at the end. I accepted it because either he has powers outside the Matrix, or they are, in fact, in another sort of Matrix or something similar.

Looking forward to the sequel and the DVD of this one. Balls to anyone who said it's pants, it's blatantly not. It's an entertaining film, nothing more, nothing less. And that's all that matters.
Mon 26/05/03 at 21:15
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Of course, I understood what the French guy said when he said it was the best language for swearing, being half-french and all.

And it was pretty damn funny.
Mon 26/05/03 at 21:34
Regular
"That's right!"
Half French?

*spits*

Wait... is that racist?

*spits again*

Anyway, as for spoilers. I would ASSUME that a thread which will no doubt hold my opinions of the film would contain spoilers. You should have STOPPED reading as soon as you knew that. But then, common sense isn't very common nowadays, is it?
Wed 28/05/03 at 11:21
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
I think it was the fact that it said "to be concluded" at the end. It left me feeling a bit cheated. :(
Wed 28/05/03 at 12:10
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Miserableman wrote:
> As if
> someone jumping on the bonnet of a car would cause it to cartwheel,
> doors flying akimbo. I'll wager that's why they had to slow that bit
> down, because it looked rubbish at full speed.

But the chase is inside the Matrix so the laws of physics do not apply...
Wed 28/05/03 at 14:39
"The Will of D."
maddmun wrote:
> I thinksed the Matrix Reloaded was better than the first.
>
> If someone who watched Reloaded first, then the original, they would
> be disappointed with it, it's just because the MAtrix was unlike
> anything ever before, whereas in Reloaded you had seen half of the
> stuff done before.
>
> The French Guy was hilarious.
>
> "I'm off to take a pees" (Except in his hilarious French
> accent)
> Or his cake that gave the girl an orgasm
>
> :D

Yeah his wife said he was in the girls toilets when she came down to hallway. Lol.
Wed 28/05/03 at 16:34
" Crazy!"
Saw this film for the secnd time at cineam today, still was good.

Vote The craziest Col!
Wed 28/05/03 at 20:13
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Brillient film, but I have concluded that the ending was sh**e.
Wed 28/05/03 at 20:47
Regular
About the EMP at the end:

Neo did it, there's no way it could be a coincidence between the EMP from the ship, for one thing, Neo mentioned that something was different, that he could feel the sentinels. Another was the fact that the EMP "started" when Neo put out his hand, another is Neo went into the coma straight afterwards. Coincidence?

Plus, for the hovercraft to use the EMP, it would have to be turned off, that way the electronic circuits inside would still operate. THere's no way it could use an EMP, start up, and get there in that amount of time, it woul;d have to have been travelling out of range of the EMP at a constant speed to make it there in such a short time.
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Who said Neo didn't do it?
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:19
Regular
There's so many topics in this forum that include the theories.
THis was the first Reloaded topic I saw.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.