GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Well, *I* thought Reloaded was good."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 18:34
Regular
Just got back from seeing it with a bunch of college mates. One of my other mates saw it and said it was crap, but didn't want to say why so it wouldn't be spoilt for us.

Now I want to know what was wrong with it in his eyes.

The Matrix started well, slowed down then had an amazing last twenty or so minutes (everything from Neo walking into the government building)

Reloaded started slow then picked up pace. The rave/love scene was pointless. The first 10/20 minutes or so just made it look like Neo and Trinity were desperate to have sex, not that they were in love.

But the Neo/100 Smiths scene was amazing. The fight with the humans was good, and the car chase was what made me decide "Yeah, this film rules."

Neo doing a Superman and flying really fast to save his bird was really good, but it was painfully obvious she was going to die and he'd bring her back.

I think I was the only one who wasn't bothered by Neo frying the machines at the end. I accepted it because either he has powers outside the Matrix, or they are, in fact, in another sort of Matrix or something similar.

Looking forward to the sequel and the DVD of this one. Balls to anyone who said it's pants, it's blatantly not. It's an entertaining film, nothing more, nothing less. And that's all that matters.
Fri 30/05/03 at 18:49
Regular
Or have him fight Guy Pearce.
Fri 30/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> Still, didn't have the dramatic impact of the subway battle. I'm not
> getting involved the debate, because I enjoyed both films. Just
> saying.

But the fact that Neo is effectively invincible renders any form of drama through him being in danger useless, which is why the only credible threat had to be him hopelessly outnumbered.
Fri 30/05/03 at 18:37
Regular
Still, didn't have the dramatic impact of the subway battle. I'm not getting involved the debate, because I enjoyed both films. Just saying.
Fri 30/05/03 at 18:07
Regular
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> He wanted to see how well he fared against the onslaught of the 100
> Smiths (he's no agent anymore).

And because the film would be as boring as crap if he just flew off all the time.

The 100-Smiths fight is one of the greatest technical accomplishments in cinema, as well as being damn entertaining to watch. Why question it?
Fri 30/05/03 at 14:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And at first, there were only about 10.

By the end there were a hundered.
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:24
"The Will of D."
He wanted to see how well he fared against the onslaught of the 100 Smiths (he's no agent anymore).
Fri 30/05/03 at 10:18
Regular
One thing that struck me was the pointlessness of it all.

Neo waits to have a ten minute fight before he decided to fly off.
Why didn't he just do that at the start..?
Thu 29/05/03 at 12:04
"The Will of D."
Mantis wrote:
> Brillient film, but I have concluded that the ending was sh**e.

That's because it didn't actually end.
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:19
Regular
There's so many topics in this forum that include the theories.
THis was the first Reloaded topic I saw.
Wed 28/05/03 at 22:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Who said Neo didn't do it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.