GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"** Vote Cubist **"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
Come on who would be a better notable than me?...well I can think of a few but still I wouldn't be half bad. I have won 2 GADs here, have been here for a long time, am always up for lively debates, I'm opinionated and the creator of the Official Poetry and Hai-ku thread. It may not have been a great success but at least I had the initiative and the support of fellow forum members to put it into action. I'm sure you can all think of other great pros and cons but the message is still VOTE CUBIST :D
**Hands out little blue and red campaign badges** HUZZAH!
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:55
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I'm actually quite surprised, Mr Snuggly...i have seen people banned for much less...
Fri 23/05/03 at 16:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well I doubt that Wobbly but I agree that this topic has gone seriously off topic so lets try and put it back on track. I know I would be a good notable if you would all just give me a chance. I've been on these forums for a long, long time and I just want to be recognised as some one who has made some sort of difference. Even when I was a n00b people like Chipseh and Gerrid befriended me because I didn't spam or hindered the forums in any way. I know I'm not perfect and I know there are a few things you would all like to change about me but les face facts this is me and although my literary talents will progress over time I will still be the same old Cubist.
Fri 23/05/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
You changing your mind is what I doubted heh:D I just didn't reply fast enough and it got lost in the abyss that is this topic.
Fri 23/05/03 at 16:14
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Any way, I'm not going to beg and plead for this. I don't believe in selling out to please the crowd. They either want to vote for me or don't and that's how the world goes round. I'm sure you'll all make the right choice because you can't go wrong in an election if you simply do what you want.
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ok everyone lets have a look at the main competitors so far -

Crazycol
Parr
The Sagacious One
Rosalind
Dr Duck
Locky 1133
And me Cubist

Now lets think about each of these candidates individually in terms of their accomplishments on these forums. After all we are defined by our achievements in life.

Crazycol - Emmm well I suppose his name is cool but he has made more enemies than friends in the short time that he has been here with painful doses of spam all around the forums. In short he has accomplished nothing, isn't even able to vote or be voted (Although he believes he is) and unfortunately he has annoyed the living day lights out of a lot of members.

Parr - Ahhh Parr, I remember talking to him on MSN when I was just a Newbie. He has always been a great poster with many, many lengthy topics that interested the entire forum. Unfortunately he has only won 2 GADS which is normally not the sign of a brilliant poster but then again Parr has never been obsessed with GADs anyway. I seem to remember a long string of posts in the life forum based upon the "hard ships" he faces in every day life. Has this guilted us into giving him the sympathy vote or has it built character?

The Sagacious One - I have only recently become acquainted with the Sagacious one but apparently he has quite a long and eventful history. In his long time here he has won 19! GADs due to amazing literary skills. This is definitely the sign of a good poster who knows what he is talking about but does that mean he will stay that way or will success go to his head?...

Rosalind - Well, well, well Rosalind is one of the go to gals on the forums. She is flamboyant, up beat, intelligent and has a smoking body (if you believe the rumours ;) However in her time here at Special Reserve she has only achieved 1 GAD. Now this could be a sign of some one who got lucky on the day or some one who is more concerned with the people of the forums than winning a game. I think she is the latter and I think you would agree.

Dr Duck - I have no idea how this Dr Duck is but judging by his 6 GAD wins in the many years he has been here I would say he is definitely in for the long haul with plenty to offer. The only question is, is his sell by date nearing? Or is he just warming up?

Locky 1133 - Locky 1133 is a levelheaded member with the intelligence to put forward his opinions in a professional manner. This may be another member who's only won 1 GAD before but does that does not mean he would not make an excellent addition to the Notables on this forum. He has been here about the same amount of time as Dr Duck and although his accomplishments have not been acknowledged as much as we would want I believe that he has a lot more to offer.

And now we get to me Cubist - I have been here just over a year and won no more than 2 GADs. Maybe my earlier works haven't been up to scratch but as time has gone on I have learned from my mistakes. Through the years I have dabbled in all forms of literature from Reviews to Spoofs, Reports to Reviews and Poetry to Haiku, which led to the creation of The Official Poetry And Haiku thread. Am I a fuse that's soon to burn out? Or have I still got some forum life in me? That is a decision that only you can make.

I hope this has been use full to everyone considering to vote and that you will all put a lot of thought before you click that blue and grey button saying "Post This Message".
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Main competitors? They're just people with "Vote for me" threads.

I hardly call you a main competitor...
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:57
Regular
There are only 2 'contenders' I can see from that list. The Sagacious One and Rosalind.
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:57
Regular
I speak the truth. Worhsip me.
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:58
Regular
Yes, you heard, worhsip.
Fri 23/05/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thanks Chipseh your welcome, pfft I may not be a main competitor but at least I'm trying. These people are the only ones who have actually made an effort and they are the ones who deserve the chance to become a Notable the most. If you don't try then you have only yourself to blame when you don't get included in things like this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.