GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"** Vote Cubist **"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
Come on who would be a better notable than me?...well I can think of a few but still I wouldn't be half bad. I have won 2 GADs here, have been here for a long time, am always up for lively debates, I'm opinionated and the creator of the Official Poetry and Hai-ku thread. It may not have been a great success but at least I had the initiative and the support of fellow forum members to put it into action. I'm sure you can all think of other great pros and cons but the message is still VOTE CUBIST :D
**Hands out little blue and red campaign badges** HUZZAH!
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
oldmanfunk wrote:
> What would that be?

A verbal kick in the azz. Anyway I've got to finish an article for mundane weekly so if you could just go climb a tree, eat grapes or do whatever it is you monkeys do then that'll be great.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:40
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Your post has been reported and if you don't get banned for that, then the system is horribly inept.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Omnipresent"
What if your mother, father, sister or brother had been in those towers?
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:44
" Crazy!"
You notice that you've been posting insults at me. But then I say something which isn't even aimed at you speciffically, you report me. Well don'tworry we an both play at that game. I've reported you about 4 times now.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:45
" Crazy!"
locky1133 wrote:
> What if your mother, father, sister or brother had been in those
> towers?

They would of probably died or escaped.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:46
Regular
"Omnipresent"
crazycol wrote:
> You notice that you've been posting insults at me. But then I say
> something which isn't even aimed at you speciffically, you report me.
> Well don'tworry we an both play at that game. I've reported you about
> 4 times now.

For what? You don't know how to play this 'game', go back to Crash Bandicoot.
Regular
"Omnipresent"
crazycol wrote:
> locky1133 wrote:
> What if your mother, father, sister or brother had been in those
> towers?
>
> They would of probably died or escaped.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
crazycol, I'd advise keeping your mouth shut at the moment, you're on the edge of being banned. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but yours is a view that many people disagree with very strongly and you're pushing my patience today.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Omnipresent"
Pull the trigger Suggly, people have been un-plugged for less. I'm goin' home now, but I'll log on as soon as I get back to hear Crazycol's 'defiant' reply.
Fri 23/05/03 at 15:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
crazycol wrote:
> Cool a load of cyberspace falling should really hurt. 'Cool' yes,
> least he had the guts to do it. If it effects you or anyone else, just
> ignorewhat I say,I don'taskfor replys.

Sigh...you are really quite retarded. Your first sentence is the kind of sarcasm I would expect from a 9 year old, your second sentence is just you being a fecking idiot because you think you can get away with it and finally you can't dictate to people what they should and should not read. Yes you have freedom of speech but you are a great example of a stupid little child using it to the extreme. Think about what you say before you say it and maybe people would like you...However it's to late for that and I hope you burn in Hades for all of eternity say hello to Cerberus for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.