GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biggest fault in Matrix."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/05/03 at 23:13
Regular
The first Matrix I am talking about. Having seen Reloaded three times, just for the hell of still wanting to claim its just an 'ok' film. I thought of something when seeing the far superior original.

Cypher. Yeah.. how did he enter the Matrix to talk with Agent Smith in the first film without any of the others knowing. Even though he clearly has to have help unplugging himself.

Hope that ruins the film for you.

Stupid philobabble crap.

Cause and Effect. Pff.

:)
Sat 24/05/03 at 11:11
Regular
"Hallelujah"
No boys, the biggest mistake BY FAR in the Matrix reloaded was when Agent Smith confronted Neo after he saw the oracle and in in the Shades of Agent smith you can see Neo...and the camera man!
Sat 24/05/03 at 08:58
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Who says he's french?

He's multilingual, and french is his favourite language. Maybe he just speaks it all the time because he loves it, and decides to talk in a french accent when saying english.

Or maybe, as he's multilingual, he's got good accents for the languages as well.
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:13
Regular
"the burning sky"
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> Actually the biggest mistake in Matrix Reloaded is the bit with the
> French guy as he's leaving where Neo says something about time and
> then the French guy says something in a really English accent and goes
> back to talking French again afterwards.
>
> If you go and see it again look out for it and laugh.

Oh i remember that; i thought that guys just sounded really british, but now he's French... but it didnt really affect the movie so up yours!!
Fri 23/05/03 at 20:00
Regular
Actually the biggest mistake in Matrix Reloaded is the bit with the French guy as he's leaving where Neo says something about time and then the French guy says something in a really English accent and goes back to talking French again afterwards.

If you go and see it again look out for it and laugh.
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:10
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
The ending is crap. REALLY crap. That's a cliffhanger comparable only to a 1950's Flash Gordon adventure.
Fri 23/05/03 at 19:04
Regular
"everyone says it"
Still the fact remains.

Reloaded is a crap film compared to the first.

It reeks 'Oh i have an idea so with our budget dear brother we can film this'.

Stupid. Gimme LOTR anyday.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, some of Reloaded is so obviously CGI - there's around two minutes of the film that is COMPLETELY CGI, no real actors, stuntmen or anything else used at all, 100% computer generated. And yeah, everyone spotted it.
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:15
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:13
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, it reams.
It was proved by scientists in a lab
Fri 23/05/03 at 12:00
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Lylat wars isn't crap.
You just don't like it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.