GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm off to slit my throat with a razor..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/03 at 15:05
Regular
...or "shave", as it is more commonly known. I'm sooo bad at shaving, it's no-wonder I wait about a month and get a proper Grizzly Adams Bear facewrap going on before I take Bic to beard. See all y'all laterz if I survive this time...
Sat 24/05/03 at 22:50
"I love yo... lamp."
Kyz22 wrote:

Or just use an electric shaver, you cant
> cut yourself with one of those.

Yes you can. And it makes an even bigger mess than a blade. I use Lynx blades, with King of Shaves shaving gel. Can't get better.
Thu 22/05/03 at 22:01
Regular
"That's right!"
"my belly button is just below my waist"

Freak...

Anyway, Goatboy is right, to a certain extent. The Playboy or airstrip can be nice. Just so the ladies know, you DO have to trim. Natural growth is disgusting. If you can't see the goods - you have too much hair.
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Kyz22 wrote:
> use an electric shaver, you can
> cut yourself with one of those.

If you want to cut people, which is what you seem to be wanting to do, then you should take the guard off of the electric razor first.
Thu 22/05/03 at 21:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Miserableman wrote:
> Super Mach3 Turbo Championship Edition

I think Capcom have already patented that for their next Street Fighter title.
Thu 22/05/03 at 20:46
Regular
locky1133 wrote:
> Perhaps it's trying to tell you about your sexuality, your true
> sexuality.

Or maybe it's trying to telling me to cut it off before it's too late.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:44
Regular
"bing bang bong"
As much as Gilette want their eyeballs stapling to their knees for their patronising 80's-man advertising, they do make exceedingly good cakes (razors). The new Super Mach3 Turbo Championship Edition or whatever it's called is extremely good, I get far fewer cuts now than I did when using a Mach3 or a Sensor Excel.
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:44
Regular
"Light of the world"
Kyz22 wrote:
> You wanna get one of those Gillette triple blade razors with the
> cushioned blades and lubrication strip.

I SO DO NOT use 1 of those to shave legs...
Thu 22/05/03 at 18:32
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You wanna get one of those Gillette triple blade razors with the cushioned blades and lubrication strip. It is nearly impossible to cut yourself with one of them. Or just use an electric shaver, you cant cut yourself with one of those.
Thu 22/05/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had my eyebrows plucked a while back; it was during a debate about the pain women have to go through to look good. So one of the girls plucked my eyebrows, I think I got off easy; one of my other friends had his legs waxed.
Thu 22/05/03 at 16:44
Regular
Speaking of shaving, Vicki plucks my eyebrows whilst I'm asleep.
I only just found out.

I, dear friends, fear that I may no longer be a man.

Good day.

*Leaves with camp/swoon hand resting on forehead*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.