GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bunch of Ar$e"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/02/01 at 13:24
Regular
My shiny new PS2.
Does everything you want it to?
NOPE!!!!
The drink-tray thing slides out, you pop in your beverage and it closes again, crushes the cup and has a fit.
This is not good.
And vertical?
Don't even get me started, how the heck do I put a cup in that when its on it's side?

Polygons and frame-rates be damned, you'd think in this age you could design a drinks tray that didnt defy the laws of Physics.
Fri 13/02/09 at 22:04
Regular
Please can you help me .I have lost contact with some of my family and I need to find them for information to help me with building our family tree .At the moment we dont have one just dribs and drabs of hearsay. My dad died in 1952and by the way I am 75 years old. My dad and mum and my siblings lived in the old Pantile Row,and myself and my cousin Barbara lived with my nan and granddad and aunt Edie.in the High Street.near Grants store.

I used to live in Langley Marish .I attended Horsemoor Green Infant School and Langley Central School .My grandparents lived in the High Street near Grants Store.There name was Druce.I was wondering if your website might help me find relations who may have information about the family that will help me to clear the brickwall I have hit in the creation of our family tree. any help would be most welcomed. Thankyou for your time

My dad was in the army in ww2 for a short while but he was invalided out .because he had a wonkey ankle it runs in the family. A fter that he worked as a groundsman at the HAWKER AIRCRAFT AERODROME at Langley. He adapted an old car so that it would pull the grass cutters along . He mowed. the grass. almost every day Iremember the Sunday the only time the aerodrome got hit by a bomb.He was in the middle of the field when this stray bomber flew
over him . He was unhurt ..I need to find any one of the KETCH OR GREGSON FAMILY.Ihave not seen any of them for over 50 years.Do you think you can help me.i would be grateful if byou could [email protected]
thankyou by the way my family name is Boxall and my grandparents were DRUCE
Fri 13/02/09 at 22:02
Regular
I used to live in Langley Marish .I attended Horsemoor Green Infant School and Langley Central School .My grandparents lived in the High Street near Grants Store.There name was Druce.I was wondering if your website might help me find relations who may have information about the family that will help me to clear the brickwall I have hit in the creation of our family tree. any help would be most welcomed. Thankyou for your time

[email protected]
Tue 06/02/01 at 14:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is true.
Although many of my friends are jealous because of my new PS2, they dont have one and have to resort to conventional methods of upkeeping household duties.

They say I will ruin my "new console" and think me mad, I think they are just envious and wish to belittle my robot aid.
Tue 06/02/01 at 14:03
When more become available, they could be stacked into makeshift stairs. Or a temporary wall.
Tue 06/02/01 at 13:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well, at least it's enviromentally friendly using electricity.
Be a damn slow way though.

Kinda like sticking your head in a microwave.
Which reminds me, a new use for the PS2 home appliance kit - You can leave frosted bacon on top overnight ,and by morning it is nice and thawed.
I shall experiment with various frozen foodstuffs later
Tue 06/02/01 at 13:37
Maybe they were attempting a slow suicide?
Tue 06/02/01 at 13:30
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
True.

I like Canada, except for the winter. I had never seen anyone plug a car into their house before.
now THAT is cold
Tue 06/02/01 at 13:22
"High polygon count"
> Canada, like America only cleaner and smarter

Well, it's not difficult! :-)
Tue 06/02/01 at 13:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yeah, but seemed to work.
Only thing I'm not happy about is the inability to close the drink tray if you put Pacers and Chewits in there.
Ok, you can clean it with bleach, but makes the sweeties taste funny.
Tue 06/02/01 at 13:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Banff is cool, my family hail from Saskatoon and Edmonton, been there loads and spend as much time as poss in Jasper whenever I get the chance.

Canada, like America only cleaner and smarter

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.