GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Question Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Tue 17/02/09 at 09:36
Regular
"One man, no shoes.."
See now that's a tricky one, because it's rare that films make good games and even rarer that games make good films. Buuuuut since you asked:

Film Game: Goldeneye
Game film: Probably resident evil (though most of game films are very poor.)

If you could build your ultimate game what would it be?

Neckarb
Sat 14/02/09 at 13:14
Regular
"THFC"
I dont at the moment but i intend to download in the future.

Q. What is the best game to movie, and also what is your favourite movie to game?
Sat 14/02/09 at 10:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hard to choose between the Orange Box, Halo and Mirror's Edge. I'll go with the Orange Box as both the "Still Alive" song from Portal and the soundtrack from Tea Fortress 2 is on there.

Q. Do you download Xbox Live Arcade games?
Fri 13/02/09 at 22:07
Regular
Playboy Mansion. I've not played it, but if it were what my mind says it should be....

What game has the best soundtrack?
Fri 13/02/09 at 19:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
As I said earlier...

hippyman wrote:
> Umm...the second one. I actually played that quite a bit. The
> others required me to be wearing brown trousers and fill my room
> with car air fresheners (if you catch my drift). Doubt highly
> that I will be getting number 5 until it drops below the
> £10 bargain bin price in a few years time)

Would like to try the Resi Evil Survival game, looked quite good with the light gun.

Q. What game do you want to be in?
Fri 13/02/09 at 17:26
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
My favorite weapon is the carbine assualt rifle in the scarface game with the grenade launcher attachment.

Q. what was the best reident evil game ever made.
Fri 13/02/09 at 08:46
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Lulu from FFX and FFX-2, not sure why, think it's the dark hair/pale skin older woman thing...

What's your most enjoyable/fun weapon or attack in a game?
Thu 12/02/09 at 22:55
Regular
They didn't program unzippable flies...

(except maybe for Duke Nukem in DN3D...)

Which game-related character do you find sexy, but sexy for a wierd reason?
Thu 12/02/09 at 22:13
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot. Why? He' such a lame villain that there has to be something more sinister behind that pathetic attempt to be evil. Failing that, the director from Left 4 Dead. It never lets me play as the special infected that I want to be :p

Q. A valid suggestion why in-game characters never need to us a toilet.
Thu 12/02/09 at 09:40
Regular
"THFC"
Between Mario 64 and Mario Bros 3 - but i will say;

Mario 64, it was such a great game and i have played ti so many times!

Q. For you, Who is the most evil character in a game, and why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.