GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Question Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Thu 12/02/09 at 09:09
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Always preferred the clunky feel and spring action of a cartridge.

Q: Favourite game from the Mario series?
Thu 12/02/09 at 09:04
"possibly impossible"
For me it was the Arcade one where you could play as Bart hitting everyone with a skateboard.

{whispers} can play it on MAME {/whispers} :)

Q.Disc or cartridge?
Thu 12/02/09 at 07:55
Regular
"THFC"
Based on this year then my answer is;

FIFA

Q. What was the best Simpson game?
Wed 11/02/09 at 22:24
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Umm...the second one. I actually played that quite a bit. The others required me to be wearing brown trousers and fill my room with car air fresheners (if you catch my drift). Doubt highly that I will be getting number 5 until it drops below the £10 bargain bin price in a few years time)

Big question this...

Q. Pro Evo or Fifa?
Wed 11/02/09 at 20:29
Regular
"THFC"
hippyman wrote:
>
> Q. Favourite in-game weapon?

For me it is a good sword in an RPG - i will say Buster Sword, while it was not strong it was iconic.

Q. Your fav Resident Evil Game?
Wed 11/02/09 at 16:53
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I can't help it - I'm always good. Do sometimes try and go back and become evil though.

Q. Favourite in-game weapon?
Wed 11/02/09 at 15:30
Regular
"THFC"
Final Fantasy 7 without doubt, it was fantastic. I loved every twist and turn. Please let it be remade.

Q. When given the choice, are you good or evil??
Wed 11/02/09 at 14:02
"possibly impossible"
Would probably be pong and tanks on an old Atari (can't remember which model it was) at a friend's house in High Wycombe.

I was bitten by the gaming bug then and never looked back!

Q.The best story you've seen in a game?
Wed 11/02/09 at 11:58
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Snorlax without a doubt

Q: First memory of playing computer games?
Wed 11/02/09 at 11:25
Regular
"THFC"
Well im thankful for all of them lol,

but i am going to say my first win for a review - felt good to be rewarded for writing something about a game i enjoyed.

Q. If Pokemon was real, what one would you want?
(saw something about Pokemon Platinum and made me think lol)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.