GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Question Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Sun 22/02/09 at 19:26
Regular
"THFC"
If it is a game that i am looking forward to,say Final Fantasy 13, or COD6 - things like that then yeah i get pretty caught up, im watching clips, reading things all the time and counting down the days until i can get it (or trying to complete a different game so i have time for the new one) so i guess the answer is yes lol.

Q. What is your favourite Handheld game?
Sun 22/02/09 at 17:29
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Scariest game? Well, I'm a wuss and wold have to say Resi Evil (as in the series). I think I have a bit of a morbid fascination towards zombie related things and as I struggled to get on with the controls, the gam was like living a nightmare. Dead Space was pretty scary, but eventually it's only the surprise element that gets to you.

Q. Do you generally get caught up in the hype before a big game (such as GTAIV or Halo 3) gets released?
Fri 20/02/09 at 20:08
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
As crazy as it sounds ive vever played a final fantasy game EVER!!!
The hardest game I ever played would have to be any rugby game and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater on the hardest difficulty.
Q. What was the scariest game you ever played?
Fri 20/02/09 at 20:00
Regular
"THFC"
Tony montana#7 wrote:
> Mario party really suprised me i cant believe I ended up liking
> it
>
> Q. What do you think the best game ever made was.

I think i will have to go back to Final Fantasy 7 - i enjoyed it so much and completed it several times. Really is a fantastic game.

Q. What is the hardest game you have ever played?
Thu 19/02/09 at 17:28
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Mario party really suprised me i cant believe I ended up liking it

Q. What do you think the best game ever made was.
Thu 19/02/09 at 17:21
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Normally 2, I have WoW which is constantly on-going inter spaced with some console gaming when I want a break. However as my only console is currently a Wii, I am down to 1.

Q: What is the game that has surprised you most, i.e. a game you thought was going to be dire or not last that long but ended up being completely the opposite.
Thu 19/02/09 at 13:40
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
>
> Q. Do movie-game tie-ins ever work (as in a film becoming a
> videogame)?

I think if they're losely based on the film they do, or at least aren't tied to the plot:

Die Hard Vendetta was quite good, as was Die Hard Trilogy on the PS1.

Alien Trilogy was excellent on the PS1, Alien vs Predator on the PC was great too.

Riddick was good (based on the chracter from the Pitch Black and Riddick film) and there's even a new one out.

Ghostbusters and Watchmen might work too if we're lucky.

Q.How many games do you have on the go at once?
Thu 19/02/09 at 13:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
That a new DSLite is coming out very soon. It'll mark the first console launch since I finished working for GAME for good :)
Woop, no more weird desposit slips, no more customers complaining that can't get one and best of all, is the satisfaction I'll get hearing about the commotion from my ex-workmates!

Q. Do movie-game tie-ins ever work (as in a film becoming a videogame)?
Thu 19/02/09 at 10:34
"possibly impossible"
Still GoW2 for now, Horde is great.

Possibly Street Fighter IV tomorrow, from what I've heard the online is great.

Q.Best piece of gaming news so far this year?
Thu 19/02/09 at 00:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Broken Sword ............. gah, i'll go with 2

Favourite multiplayer game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.