GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Question Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/02/09 at 21:27
Regular
"THFC"
Well it is all in the title. I thought it could be fun to just have a bit of a quick fire thread in which the topic runs like so;

Someone ask a question, to which the next person will answer and then answer a new question.

It is as simple as that but should provide some fun for everyone and would be a nice thread to have kept updated and alive. Also a good way to learn some new things about the users who make this website a great place to spend time!

so here goes the first question (remember, the next person answers then asks a new question for the next person to repeat!!)

Q. Who is your all time favourite Game Character?
Thu 07/05/09 at 17:32
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
Q. What was the best recent game to come out?

(taking all opinions)
Fri 27/02/09 at 17:06
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
One game that should be rid is any hockey game.

Q. What is the best recent game to come out.
Fri 27/02/09 at 15:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Tony montana#7 wrote:
> Q. What Street figter is better the new one or the
> older version.

Probably the newer one, although the retro ones are always going to score highly.

Q. If it was decided that you could rid the world of one game, what one would it be? (i.e. one you wished never existed).
Thu 26/02/09 at 20:20
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
street fighter 100% it is an amazing game>
I like part 4 but for some reason i like the older versions better

Q. What Street figter is better the new one or the older version.
Thu 26/02/09 at 16:53
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Mine has to be the Sony advert for the PS3 launch in France

"HD GAMING IS FINALLY HERE"

Kudos to Microsoft for producing a poster to put next to it saying "Microsoft welcomes a competitor to it's HD console".

Q. Street Fighter or Tekken?
Thu 26/02/09 at 09:12
"possibly impossible"
Mine would probably be Mario 64. I recently downloaded it again on the Wii and started playing through the whole thing again.

I still love the SNES Super Mario World almost as much though and my 3rd would be the first Gameboy Super Mario Bros which I played to death on the old Brick shaped Gameboy I got from Special Reserve! Happy memories!

Q. What's your all time favourite gaming advert? (Mine's probably either the Sega pirate TV ads or the RIk Mayal Mario Bros one (look it up on Youtube)
Thu 26/02/09 at 07:33
Regular
"THFC"
If you mean game to play Online - then it is between COD4 and Battlefield 2 on PC - they are the games i have spent the most time on and enjoyed.

Q. What is your favourite Platform game? ( i mean like Mario, Jak & Daxter etc)
Mon 23/02/09 at 17:27
Regular
"THE WORLD IS MINE"
my favorite consel would have to be the PS3 because of all the neat things you get to do on it and it is blu-ray>

Q. Favorite online internet game.
Mine is runescape and my user name
is Falcun8 just incase any1 plays it
Mon 23/02/09 at 17:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
hippyman wrote:
> Scariest game? Well, I'm a wuss and wold have to say Resi Evil
> (as in the series).

The first Silent Hill kicked Resi's a**e.

Game sequels? Well i could say a sequel to Final Fantasy VII but i wont. Off the top of my head i'd say another Broken Sword game.

Favourite console?
Mon 23/02/09 at 09:27
"possibly impossible"
Emmie87 wrote:
>
> Q. What is your favourite Handheld game?

The one I played the most was the latest Advance Wars on DS, it's a great game with a good map editor. Mario Kart DS is also a favourite in the office when we all bring our DSs in for a match!

I sold my PSP before Christmas as I needed the money to do my daughter's room up, so I don't play that any more.

Q.What game/sequel would you like to see out this year that hasn't yet been announced?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.