GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Wed 17/02/16 at 16:27
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I'll be round a bit more often hopefully from now.

Hopefully we can liven the place up a bit.
Wed 17/02/16 at 15:58
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Warhunt wrote:
Sorry about that. We've had a bit of a jumble about in office, and it's back on my shoulders now.

I'll ensure that we are up to date (which we are as of now).

A few gaps in prizes, so I'll be doing another quiz with a double award. Who's up for that?

We always get a few of the 'lurkers' appearing for a while in and around quiz time, and the forum could do with a little boost.

Nice one WH ... nice to see you again ;¬) I'll always 'lurk' for one of your quizzes :¬D
Wed 17/02/16 at 15:57
"possibly impossible"
Warhunt wrote:
Sorry about that. We've had a bit of a jumble about in office, and it's back on my shoulders now.

A few gaps in prizes, so I'll be doing another quiz with a double award. Who's up for that?

We always get a few of the 'lurkers' appearing for a while in and around quiz time, and the forum could do with a little boost.

Yey! I'm no good at quizzes but I like taking part.
Wed 17/02/16 at 13:37
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"

Thu 11/02/16 at 09:43
"possibly impossible"
Any updates? Last prize awarded on 4th Jan.
Wed 10/02/16 at 14:45
"possibly impossible"
Thank you Freeola! Just got my Super Mario Maker in the post. That should keep us busy this Sunday!
Tue 12/01/16 at 13:35
"possibly impossible"
Any update on the 14hth December onwards awards? (and not just because I have a review for that timescale, no, not at all, honest)
Fri 18/12/15 at 11:57
"Are you sure?"
My Amazon vouchers have arrived in the post - thanks Freeola :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 08/12/15 at 09:29
Regular
"And in last place.."
Thanks very much Freeola, Call of Duty turned up yesterday.
Mon 07/12/15 at 14:38
"possibly impossible"
Well done Hmmm... Nice to see you win an award.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.