GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Mon 11/04/16 at 22:24
"Are you sure?"
Thanks Freeola! :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 11/04/16 at 14:59
"possibly impossible"
DL wrote:
pb wrote:
[i]Thanks Freeola. Voucher came the other day and I managed to grab some high speed DDR4 memory while it was cheap. Now up to 24GB on my PC!

Ok, nice pb ... but can your mb support it and do you really need 24Gb when 16GB does the job? Can your cpu support 24Gb?[/i]

Yes to all of the above! :)

Multitasking and video editing is improved a lot, especially encoding. Games are now showing signs of actually using 16GB or more with newer CPUs, too.
Sun 10/04/16 at 19:34
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pb wrote:
Thanks Freeola. Voucher came the other day and I managed to grab some high speed DDR4 memory while it was cheap. Now up to 24GB on my PC!

Ok, nice pb ... but can your mb support it and do you really need 24Gb when 16GB does the job? Can your cpu support 24Gb?
Sun 10/04/16 at 18:15
"possibly impossible"
Thanks Freeola. Voucher came the other day and I managed to grab some high speed DDR4 memory while it was cheap. Now up to 24GB on my PC!
Sat 09/04/16 at 14:39
Regular
"I like turtles"
Hannard, I use high capacity AA rechargeables in my XB1 controller, cheap as chips and charge lasts for ages.
Sat 09/04/16 at 12:53
Regular
"Braaains"
I just ordered Dark Souls 3, having never played a Dark Souls game before, which should be a blast.

Also got my voucher from the last one, not sure what to spend that on yet. I'm tempted to get an X-Box One play and charge, having just got an X-Box one, but am balking at paying money for what's basically a glorified set of 2 AA rechargeables.
Fri 08/04/16 at 22:02
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
I'm still hoping my recent contributions along with "Filezilla malware" (which is proving popular) and "Android force zoom" can pull something out of the bag to beat back the gamers :¬)

Too true Hmmm and maybe we should get a 'GAD' just for still being here ;¬)
Fri 08/04/16 at 17:34
"Are you sure?"
Well done to the latest winners!

I'm still hoping my recent contributions along with "Filezilla malware" (which is proving popular) and "Android force zoom" can pull something out of the bag to beat back the gamers :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 07/04/16 at 15:19
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Congrats Hannard and spoonbeast on your wins by the way! Look forward to seeing the next couple winners! :)
Thu 07/04/16 at 14:32
Regular
"The Prodigal Son..."
You can all now win GAD prizes by submitting articles for the blog!

Subject to a little moderation if necessary, anything on the general topic of being online, specifically staying safe online, or anything you think might be useful for our customers to know/keep in mind!

articles can be submitted here:

http://freeola.com/blog/submit-article.php
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.