GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The GAD Query Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/02/09 at 20:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Post all your GAD related questions, queries and thank-you's here! And I guess, if you want to brag...do that here too!

Some USEFUL LINKS for Prize Award / Claims info!

[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/rules.php]Competition General Rules[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/faqs.php]FAQS[/LINK]
[LINK=http://cheats.freeola.com/gaming/claim2.php]How to claim![/LINK]
Page:
Sat 05/12/15 at 13:46
Regular
"And in last place.."
Thanks very much Freeola, Star Wars arrived today. May the force be with me.
Wed 02/12/15 at 09:46
"possibly impossible"
Well done Chas and well done Dav.
Fri 27/11/15 at 19:00
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Well done chas :¬)
Fri 27/11/15 at 16:32
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
dav2612 wrote:
Well done on the win Chas. I know a game you could pick as your prize, provided it's not too difficult a game for you :)

Heh...:-) You tryin' to break my ol' man fingers or what?

I'm on a complete "game purchase ban" this close to Christmas on pain of death...

Chose me some Amazon vouchers instead, which I might well use to buy a few of the games I've missed over the past year once Christmas is over.

As it happens, I still have a mass of Fallout 4 to get through, a huge chunk of the Witcher 3, plus I just received my invite to the Doom closed Alpha...

Probably means I don't really need too much more in the way of new games currently.
Fri 27/11/15 at 16:19
Regular
"And in last place.."
Well done on the win Chas. I know a game you could pick as your prize, provided it's not too difficult a game for you :)
Fri 20/11/15 at 09:10
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
srs_wubwub wrote:

Hi altaranga,

I can see that m'colleague is looking into this at the moment. He'll keep you up to date regarding the issue via the ticketing system.

I have been impressed with Simon's response. He has been quick to respond, helpful and polite. Please give him my thanks.
Thu 19/11/15 at 15:03
Regular
"Why so srs?"
altaranga wrote:
Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

So you guys switched from using the prizes@ email address to an online form for Prize Claims. In the immortal words of Luke Skywalker...

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

I submitted my Prize Claim two weeks ago using the old email address. As I didn't get anything to suggest this was a problem (like a "This email address is no longer used" reply) I assumed everything was ok. It was only when the postman failed to deliver the game an hour ago that I started to suspect something was amiss.

Now that I am aware of the correct form and the Prize Claim has been sent I am hoping that when you order Star Wars, from whichever supplier you use, you can ask if they can supply a code for the Battle of Jakku pre-order DLC? As you can see this is an honest mistake on my part and the original request would have entitled me to the DLC code.

Hi altaranga,

I can see that m'colleague is looking into this at the moment. He'll keep you up to date regarding the issue via the ticketing system.
Thu 19/11/15 at 14:43
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Gaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

So you guys switched from using the prizes@ email address to an online form for Prize Claims. In the immortal words of Luke Skywalker...

"Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!"

I submitted my Prize Claim two weeks ago using the old email address. As I didn't get anything to suggest this was a problem (like a "This email address is no longer used" reply) I assumed everything was ok. It was only when the postman failed to deliver the game an hour ago that I started to suspect something was amiss.

Now that I am aware of the correct form and the Prize Claim has been sent I am hoping that when you order Star Wars, from whichever supplier you use, you can ask if they can supply a code for the Battle of Jakku pre-order DLC? As you can see this is an honest mistake on my part and the original request would have entitled me to the DLC code.
Wed 18/11/15 at 11:11
Regular
"And in last place.."
Happy to join in to prop up the table. If someone could stand behind me at all times it may help.

I'm not sure if anyone does comms in these games anymore but I should point out that I'm a silent gamer. My personal audio setup means that stereo is no longer an option and I'd lose the game sounds if I had a headset on. On the plus side, it does mean I can't hear you laughing at me.
Wed 18/11/15 at 10:36
"possibly impossible"
Sounds good to me. I'm having fun with the dogfights at the moment.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.