GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"There's this girl...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/04/03 at 19:52
Regular
...and shes driving me crazy.

Everytime I look at her there's this wierd feeling inside. She stands out in front of all the rest. She's so beautiful.

But yet I can't have her. If you read my post 'I wish...' then you would know why. reputation.

I can' stand it. I will never have her. That is really IRROTATING. I keep staring at her,dreaming. I talk to her on msn, and she hardly knows who I am.

Man.....
Mon 28/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
"That's right!"
The rival wrote:
> I can' stand it. I will never have her. That is really IRROTATING. I
> keep staring at her,dreaming. I talk to her on msn, and she hardly
> knows who I am.

-------

Hmm, sounds eerily similar to my situation. Got to know this girl after we left 6th form, before that she only knew my reputation (some good, the rest bad, really bad) Talked to her on MSN, talked to her through txts (though being the bloke I always let her text me first)

But, she has a boyfriend, yadda yadda yadda, sees me as a friend, yadda yadda yadda. I swear, most lads are cursed.
Mon 28/04/03 at 22:00
Regular
"¬_¬"
Hey Rival, what's your MSN addy?
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
Dr. VenomByte...has a ring to it...
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:35
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You have two options.

Make a move on her, or move on. Pining away will get you nowhere.

If you make a move, there's the threat of rejection. I'm not about to tell you that you never know till you try though, because you already know. You know that she'll say no - even if she does find you attractive. That's the reality here.

What I will tell you though, is that getting rejected will not hurt nearly as much as you think it will. In all probability, you'll feel better for it.

And given time, you will move on. If she's not a part of your life, you will get over her.
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
uh huh....you work on those classics hot stuff!
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:28
Regular
"Hallelujah"
If this one was any older it'd be in a museum but who cares "grab your coat love, you've pulled"

but a better one (another classic) "Nice legs, what time to they open?"
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
I laughed in his face...
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Light of the world"
I work in an Aquarium...some sleezy greek guy amazingly come up with...

'If you were a fish...i'd buy you'
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
Your eyes are like spanners, every time I see them my nuts tighten.

And...

Have you got a mirror in-between your legs because I can see myself in there later.

Truly awful.
Mon 28/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Light of the world"
damn...you romantic! You gotta gf?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.