GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My mouse keeps playing up"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/04/03 at 11:14
Regular
Its not much but every so often (maybe only once a day) my cursor moves about 10 pixels either up or to the left, and its rather weird... anyone know whats going on?
Tue 29/04/03 at 17:12
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
_ThE_RaNDoM_ wrote:
> i ave a microsoft laser mouse it cost aboout 25 pounds never plays up.

Be careful with that, you could blind yourself :)
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:39
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> DW, use the USB connector for your mouse and USB drivers.

Tried that. Gotta take it back tomorrow, I hope they'll take it back, if they don't I shall kick him in the nuts and then run. Of course, all jokes aside, if it doesn't work I will be very angry with the staffies in CEX and I'll talk to someone with authority about getting me a product that actually works.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:32
Regular
Its optical than not laser :p
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Aoe Master"
i ave a microsoft laser mouse it cost aboout 25 pounds never plays up.
Tue 29/04/03 at 16:23
Regular
"How Handy."
Anything from £20 to £50 depending on what you want..
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:29
Regular
how much is a logitech mouse?
Tue 29/04/03 at 13:06
Regular
Best mouse i've used is the MS Explorer it was so smooth on the surface shame it wasn't so good for my parents..
Tue 29/04/03 at 12:24
"I hate that!!!"
maybe the ball is getting greasy or summat, take it out of the mouse and give it a blow (no rude comments guys I know what you're thinkng)
if that don't work check the cable and give that a blow to.

and if all else fails you could either A: Take it to a pc repair shop and get them to look at it

B: You'd probably be better of buying a new mouse
Sun 27/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Same here, except minus the wires. I'm a wireless person, and although I can't vouch for wireless ability (not having used any MS wireless products), I can definitely say my MX700 is the nicest mouse I've ever used, the tracking on it is really nice and sharp. I much prefer it to my old Explorer. I also much prefer this keyboard to MS ones - but that's always a matter of preference.

Incidentally, Cherry make the nicest keyboard to type on.
Sun 27/04/03 at 18:27
Regular
"How Handy."
Whereas I have a lurvely logitech keyboard and a microsoft mouse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.