GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate my family"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 18:12
Regular
I seriously hate my family so so much. Granted they give me a roof over my head and feed me but I am a scapegoat for anything that goes wrong, despite the fact I say and do as little as possible towards them to avoid any kind of conflict. I will go days on end without talking to them and try and go unnoticed but they will find some reason to yell at me or to blame me for something I havent done. My dad has tried to throw me out of the house on several occasions and my mum has done nothing but back him up. I do nothing to them at all, I only see them when I have to (ie. meal times and when I am going out/getting in) I don't do anything bad or nasty and dont even speak to them unless I have to. I don't know what I have done to make them hate me but I cannot think of anything. I have been told I was an accident and that they wished they hadn't had me, despite the fact my younger sister is a little angel who is a symbol of uttermost perfection. I am in a predicament, I don't know if I should run away or something but I don't think I can take the crap they keep throwing at me.

Any advice, please?
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:59
Regular
"That's right!"
Bah, I used to get that ALL the time, it really sucked.

"Who took this money? It was you, wasn't it?"

"Is that a question? If so, the answer is no"

"You did it!"

Pft, always got accused of stealing and breaking stuff when I'd never been anywhere near it. If my brother and sister denied it, by their theory, that meant it HAD to have been me. Damn process of elimination.

You're 16, so it's probably just a "thing". If it's not, and it continues, get a job and move out and then you won't have to live by anyone's rules but your own. Of course, realistically you probably won't be able to move out for another four years or so, if you're paying for everything yourself, but hey, it's something to look forward to.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:57
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
You've got to admire the son's comic timing though. And Zoe Wannamaker's quite funny too.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Ah well
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> What sort of things do they blame you for? You weren't at all
> specific.
>
> Sounds a little like what I went through a few years ago, when I was
> about 13-15, like almost every other kid on earth I went through a
> period of hating my parents and seeing everything they said and did as
> an attack on me. How old are you? If you're quite young, it's probably
> similar. If you're more my age, then you have a problem.

I am 16, I never had a problem with them when I was younger and never really hated them in a teenage Kevin&perry way. They blame me for starting arguments when I am not in the room, taking money from them which I would never do, breaking things etc. I don't want to go into immense detail at its quite personal but thats the basics of it.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:42
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
SHEEPY wrote:
> What about that other bloke on here... Parr I think
>
> His brother threw him out his roon, his parents did nothing and now he
> lives in the living room.
>
> Terrible
>
> Meanwhile

Is that meant to make me feel better or something? I know Parr well and know exactly what he is going through too but that doesn't make anything much better for me.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:40
Regular
"That's right!"
What sort of things do they blame you for? You weren't at all specific.

Sounds a little like what I went through a few years ago, when I was about 13-15, like almost every other kid on earth I went through a period of hating my parents and seeing everything they said and did as an attack on me. How old are you? If you're quite young, it's probably similar. If you're more my age, then you have a problem.
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
:D
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Microchips wrote:
> I just noticed how similar this is to Parr-
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
What about that other bloke on here... Parr I think

His brother threw him out his roon, his parents did nothing and now he lives in the living room.

Terrible

Meanwhile
Tue 22/04/03 at 18:37
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Black Glove wrote:
> Kyz22 wrote:
> I have been told I was an accident and that they wished they hadn't
> had me,
>
> Seriously, that is terrible.
> If they really said that and meant it, then they are a disgrace.
> Are your parents going through some sort of crisis?

They aren't going through any sort of crisis I am aware of, they just hurt me for fun or something twisted like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.