GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate my family"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/04/03 at 18:12
Regular
I seriously hate my family so so much. Granted they give me a roof over my head and feed me but I am a scapegoat for anything that goes wrong, despite the fact I say and do as little as possible towards them to avoid any kind of conflict. I will go days on end without talking to them and try and go unnoticed but they will find some reason to yell at me or to blame me for something I havent done. My dad has tried to throw me out of the house on several occasions and my mum has done nothing but back him up. I do nothing to them at all, I only see them when I have to (ie. meal times and when I am going out/getting in) I don't do anything bad or nasty and dont even speak to them unless I have to. I don't know what I have done to make them hate me but I cannot think of anything. I have been told I was an accident and that they wished they hadn't had me, despite the fact my younger sister is a little angel who is a symbol of uttermost perfection. I am in a predicament, I don't know if I should run away or something but I don't think I can take the crap they keep throwing at me.

Any advice, please?
Tue 06/05/03 at 02:16
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> I punched my Dad when I was 14.
>
> I've never, ever, ever felt good about it since.
>
> We don't talk, my Mum hated me for the rest of my life and my sisters
> steered me from suicide.
>
> But enough about this, it makes me sad talking about nasty things so
> i'm off to go to a cheerful topic.

Felt like that sometimes but i've resisted they can be annoying, if its about your career YOU pick the career you think your best and not your parents.
Mon 05/05/03 at 21:07
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I just wanna say thanks for everyone who took the time to reply this, each of you have helped a lot and made me realise stuff is never as bad as you think. Stuff is slowly getting better, I have got on pretty well with my parents and sister this weekend and hopefully things will carry on like this. Some of my mates said I could live with them if I got thrown out which was a really nice gesture and its good to know you have somewhere to go if the worst comes to the worst.

Thanks again guys, you helped me through a bad patch and I owe you all a debt of gratitude. Cheers dudes.
Mon 05/05/03 at 17:07
Regular
I punched my Dad when I was 14.

I've never, ever, ever felt good about it since.

We don't talk, my Mum hated me for the rest of my life and my sisters steered me from suicide.

But enough about this, it makes me sad talking about nasty things so i'm off to go to a cheerful topic.
Sat 03/05/03 at 23:29
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Beh. Well, maybe you should just ask them why they hate you so much, and see what they say. Or.. just tell them to fo..

Work it out (The fo thing)

Erm.. if they throw you out.. come back with a paintball gun and blast the hell outta them. Or talk to a close friend and try work things out.

Oh, and however much you hate them (Unless they are like killers or something horrible) then you will care and miss them when their dead..

I take no responsibility for the whole paintball thing..
Fri 02/05/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Aoe Master"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
>here???
> >
> You are big and clever. Where as Kyzz is still living with his
> parents. At least with adults who act like scum of the earth you get
> more satisfaction from gubbing. Teenagers dont make quite the same
> thud as they hit the pavement.

lol agreed
Fri 02/05/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Chris Morris"
I know you've had LOADS of reply's, but plese listen to this one.
Firslty, I don't think it's quite as bad as your making it out to be. (you'll probably send a mesage saying that it is but you know it's not.)
But anyway, what I want to say is that today, one of my freinds came up to me and said that last night his dad died of Cancer. he came to school. "I'm just going to be brave for my dad." He told me. But he didn't really like his dad very much. He did when he found out he had cancer and today he said nothing unless it was about his dad.
The point of this is that no matter how much you hate your parents, you miss them dearly once they die. And all your family for that matter. I have myself experianced my dad's death and I try to make him proud of me if he's watching.
So just get along with your parents. You never know when they will be taken away from you.
Thu 01/05/03 at 01:29
"I love yo... lamp."
Goatboy wrote:
> Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Things on the DONT do list include drugs, never ending reams of
> girls,
> staying out all night, not letting them know what you are up to
> where
> you are going etc.
>
> --
>
> That's the whole point of being a teenager for chrissakes.
> What kind of sterile, joyless clones are we trying to raise here???
>
> I still do that now at 29.
> Saturday - went out to Camden. Drank, hoovered up drugs, poled her
> stupid and got back home 4pm Sunday.
>
> And yes, it does make me big and clever.

You are big and clever. Where as Kyzz is still living with his parents. At least with adults who act like scum of the earth you get more satisfaction from gubbing. Teenagers dont make quite the same thud as they hit the pavement.
Tue 29/04/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Aoe Master"
*sigh*
Mon 28/04/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Goatboy wrote:
> poled her stupid

Where the hell do you come up with these expressions?
Made me laugh that did.
Ho ho.
Ho? Hmmm...
Mon 28/04/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Gtag=NOTORIOUS JCP"
Even though its a bit late.

I reccomend getting a mac 10 and smokin them muvvas

Or you could go and move to childrens homes and get battered everyday.

or you can just get on with it and take your telling offs like a man.

The choice is yours

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.