GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A random post... Im bored!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 17:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Firstly i would just like to say, UGH Machie i so wish i was you right now. Really need a break come back and do my packing and ill take your place. Everyone else, well i dont think id probably want to take your places :) Well Everyone but Borat, id quite happily take his place,job hunting i can do. But Once i find the job for you, you can have your place back :P i know im to Loving and caring just to not let you have the full benefit of a new job. if At all its easier then my role, ill gladly take it.

Going to have to get back to doing all my hard work though soon I think im Already behind and still have so much to do. I guess i am just so easily Distracted.

Come to think of it as time goes on Tv will be my next distraction. I dont Have sky and stuff but im guess so daytime soap will be on soon. I know home And Away is on at 6. Getting in to that at the minute.
Though neighbours is the first on the list i thinks.

Anyway what are you lot up to tonight, anything interesting. Things need doing you havent got round to. Quiet night in front of the TV?

Hopefully come 6:30 ill have peace from the kiddo's prob for all of 5 minutes while there dad see's them.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:02
"possibly impossible"
You need Sky more than you know :D
Thu 12/10/06 at 12:32
Regular
"..."
I'm bored too...

So much I could be doing if I was at home, instead of stuck being the auditors gofer...
Wed 11/10/06 at 21:16
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Heh i was just killing time, messing around :)
Wed 11/10/06 at 21:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I couldn't follow it in the top box but if you scroll down to the bottom it's easier to read there :D
Wed 11/10/06 at 20:49
Regular
Heh, I noticed some letters were in bold, but I missed that ... you wiley lil ... heh ... right over my head ... you must have been bored ;)
Wed 11/10/06 at 20:30
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
*Gasp*
The bold letters spell "freeola" "Gad" and "chat".
What a coincidence!;D
Wed 11/10/06 at 19:35
Regular
Yeah, i'll probably just pretend i'm watching footy and in fact watch FMA.
Wed 11/10/06 at 18:07
Regular
Heh, aye it's you who ought to be going off on holiday for a couple of weeks ... sure you're wayyyyyyyy overdue a break.

Job hunting ... well slacking I suppose it is really, being a pain in the neck I've no doubt too ;) You start getting cabin fever being stuck in pretty much 24/7 so I can appreciate more now how frustrating it can get for you at times. Of course you have the dynamic duo to look after so you don't get much choice for the most part.

Keep having discussions with my mate Ben about starting our own company, pretty much exactly the same sort of thing Dave was advertising on that website you showed me a while back. Too much talking and not enough action so far ...

Tonight will be another quiet night ... probably shred my fingers trying to play the guitar again ... I downloaded some of these bloody beginner DVD things off limewire, they're funny if nothing else. The guy on them sounds sooooooooo interested in what he's doing ... I think not. That and see what's on the box - life in the fast lane eh? :)

Have to get back to kickboxing next week ... gotta gotta gotta ... dunno what I'm playing at ... :S
Wed 11/10/06 at 17:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Firstly i would just like to say, UGH Machie i so wish i was you right now. Really need a break come back and do my packing and ill take your place. Everyone else, well i dont think id probably want to take your places :) Well Everyone but Borat, id quite happily take his place,job hunting i can do. But Once i find the job for you, you can have your place back :P i know im to Loving and caring just to not let you have the full benefit of a new job. if At all its easier then my role, ill gladly take it.

Going to have to get back to doing all my hard work though soon I think im Already behind and still have so much to do. I guess i am just so easily Distracted.

Come to think of it as time goes on Tv will be my next distraction. I dont Have sky and stuff but im guess so daytime soap will be on soon. I know home And Away is on at 6. Getting in to that at the minute.
Though neighbours is the first on the list i thinks.

Anyway what are you lot up to tonight, anything interesting. Things need doing you havent got round to. Quiet night in front of the TV?

Hopefully come 6:30 ill have peace from the kiddo's prob for all of 5 minutes while there dad see's them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.