GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A random post... Im bored!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 17:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Firstly i would just like to say, UGH Machie i so wish i was you right now. Really need a break come back and do my packing and ill take your place. Everyone else, well i dont think id probably want to take your places :) Well Everyone but Borat, id quite happily take his place,job hunting i can do. But Once i find the job for you, you can have your place back :P i know im to Loving and caring just to not let you have the full benefit of a new job. if At all its easier then my role, ill gladly take it.

Going to have to get back to doing all my hard work though soon I think im Already behind and still have so much to do. I guess i am just so easily Distracted.

Come to think of it as time goes on Tv will be my next distraction. I dont Have sky and stuff but im guess so daytime soap will be on soon. I know home And Away is on at 6. Getting in to that at the minute.
Though neighbours is the first on the list i thinks.

Anyway what are you lot up to tonight, anything interesting. Things need doing you havent got round to. Quiet night in front of the TV?

Hopefully come 6:30 ill have peace from the kiddo's prob for all of 5 minutes while there dad see's them.
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ooh... classy!

I love those Sky Travel programs though - just gives me some ideas for the future and there have been some excellent bargains!

A cheap way to explore the world watching those programs!
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:21
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
hippyman wrote:

> The wages musnt be that great either, our local newsreader hosts
> five's Brainteaser!

Our local newsreaders present the travel channels on Sky :D
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:13
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
*nods head*

Stupid itv adverts.

BBC do it now, but put the news in. Same news all the bleeding time! WAR WAR WAR or DEATH DEATH DEATH or TAX INCREASE, TAX INCREASE, TAX INCREASE. :(

And what do the BBC spend our money on? Some stupid new style weather map (ok, it's been like that for a few months) and some stupid wall tiles to display the weather on (the tiles show on the map). Plus they cut jobs because of diminuishing funds (although the wight annoying blokie Jonathan Woss will get paid £3mil for his contract... Which annoys me greatly as the BBC get funny with people who don't use the Queen's English, yet he's allowed to mis-pronounce words left wight and centre!).

The wages musnt be that great either, our local newsreader hosts five's Brainteaser!

Sorry for that rant - it's been building up for a long time! :D
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:06
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yeah it's not even at the end of a scene it's half way through someone speaking their lines.

It's as if they've got to cut to a break at a given time and literally do it to the second!
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:52
Regular
They pick the most ridiculous times to cut to ad breaks too ... and it always seems to be the same set of adverts ... :@
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:44
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
That's another pet hate of mine!

I can never be bothered to stay up until 11-30 - midnight to watch the second half so don't bother watching the film at all where as if it was on straight through it'd finish about 11 and I'd watch it.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah when they do that with the news im usually asleep before the news finishes and miss the rest of the film :P
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:41
Regular
Aye, ITV is bad for it too ... and they go one better and stick half an hours worth of news in the middle of it!!

It just ruins the whole atmosphere of the film ...
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:36
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Thing i dont like about adverts is when a film has just started, and you just sit down to watch it and... They bang in the adverts!!!

Think that its a channel 5 thing!

Or i just havent noticed it on anything else.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:25
"possibly impossible"
I do like programmes on BBC, their documentaries, dramas and sci-fi stuff is pretty good and, for the most part, better than ITV.

There must be a better way to fund it than adverts though. Unless, like Sky Movies, the adverts are only on after and before programmes rather than in the middle of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.