GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A random post... Im bored!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 17:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Firstly i would just like to say, UGH Machie i so wish i was you right now. Really need a break come back and do my packing and ill take your place. Everyone else, well i dont think id probably want to take your places :) Well Everyone but Borat, id quite happily take his place,job hunting i can do. But Once i find the job for you, you can have your place back :P i know im to Loving and caring just to not let you have the full benefit of a new job. if At all its easier then my role, ill gladly take it.

Going to have to get back to doing all my hard work though soon I think im Already behind and still have so much to do. I guess i am just so easily Distracted.

Come to think of it as time goes on Tv will be my next distraction. I dont Have sky and stuff but im guess so daytime soap will be on soon. I know home And Away is on at 6. Getting in to that at the minute.
Though neighbours is the first on the list i thinks.

Anyway what are you lot up to tonight, anything interesting. Things need doing you havent got round to. Quiet night in front of the TV?

Hopefully come 6:30 ill have peace from the kiddo's prob for all of 5 minutes while there dad see's them.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
CM Gone wrote:

> And the unique way in which the BBC is funded would perish forever!!!

Whenever they put an advert on saying that I want to punch the TV screen.

The unique thing is we're paying for it!
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:15
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Thing is with things like Eastenders and stuff, you miss an episode you pretty much know how its all going to turn out. Sometimes i sit and watch it and its so predictable. I feel like i wrote the script at times!
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've always laughed at that whole *unique way the BBC is funded* spiel. Yea by a tax you mean? Like a whole bunch of other stuff? Yea great guys, now shut up.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:14
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The only thing I deliberately sit down to watch on the BBC is Eastenders and if I miss an episode I'm not bothered so I wouldn't miss it.

I think they should put adverts on the BBC and scrap the licence fee.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:13
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Smedlos wrote:
> I think you should be given a choice not to be able to receive
> the BBC and not have to pay your TV licence.
>
> Exactly my opinion on the matter

But then...no-one would pay!!! And the unique way in which the BBC is funded would perish forever!!! And then they'd have to run adverts!!! And stop wasting our money on Eastenders...
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Ive only got the Basic 5 channels, there is only a certain amount of good stuff on. I say certain but what you have to remember im female. So therefore watch pretty much any ole c'rap. :)

But im probably more often then not listening to music rather then having the tv on!
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Smedlos wrote:
> I think you should be given a choice not to be able to receive
> the BBC and not have to pay your TV licence.

Exactly my opinion on the matter
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Kawada wrote:
> (any chance of a refund on licence fee BBC? Nah didn't think so)

I think you should be given a choice not to be able to receive the BBC and not have to pay your TV licence.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:09
Regular
"..."
Kawada wrote:
> Other than the early stages of X-Factor there's
> absolutely nothing i watch on them

They really need to do a 'reverse X-Factor' type program where they try to find Britain's most deluded "I'm a superstar"-type.

The ratings would be vast.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:04
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shall never understand how people cope on just those crappy 5 channels. Other than the early stages of X-Factor there's absolutely nothing i watch on them (any chance of a refund on licence fee BBC? Nah didn't think so)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.