GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A random post... Im bored!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 17:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Firstly i would just like to say, UGH Machie i so wish i was you right now. Really need a break come back and do my packing and ill take your place. Everyone else, well i dont think id probably want to take your places :) Well Everyone but Borat, id quite happily take his place,job hunting i can do. But Once i find the job for you, you can have your place back :P i know im to Loving and caring just to not let you have the full benefit of a new job. if At all its easier then my role, ill gladly take it.

Going to have to get back to doing all my hard work though soon I think im Already behind and still have so much to do. I guess i am just so easily Distracted.

Come to think of it as time goes on Tv will be my next distraction. I dont Have sky and stuff but im guess so daytime soap will be on soon. I know home And Away is on at 6. Getting in to that at the minute.
Though neighbours is the first on the list i thinks.

Anyway what are you lot up to tonight, anything interesting. Things need doing you havent got round to. Quiet night in front of the TV?

Hopefully come 6:30 ill have peace from the kiddo's prob for all of 5 minutes while there dad see's them.
Sat 21/10/06 at 10:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
A random post for been bored!

Here i am again... bored! I guess im making up for posting that i missed the other day.

Well i am minus one kid today, so i have a lil more time on my hands :) and as for the other one he can now get to the leap pad and any other toy he wants now his brother has gone. Gees im so glad i know where number 3 is and what he is up too :P

THough i wish i was still in bed, like probably most of you lot are!
Thu 12/10/06 at 23:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
Slackers...
Thu 12/10/06 at 19:07
Regular
try that other site .. what is it ... pocket something ...
Thu 12/10/06 at 18:45
Regular
Dead, just like the rest of them...... :(
Thu 12/10/06 at 17:06
"ha ha ha"
christoff the great is here where is j nash
Thu 12/10/06 at 16:43
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I don't like the way Fiona Bruce speaks - far too snooty for my liking :P
Thu 12/10/06 at 16:10
"possibly impossible"
hippyman wrote:
> (although the wight annoying blokie Jonathan Woss will get paid
> £3mil for his contract... Which annoys me greatly as the
> BBC get funny with people who don't use the Queen's English, yet
> he's allowed to mis-pronounce words left wight and centre!).
>
That's a bit harsh considering he has a speech defect and can't actually help it. And the BBC don't care about that any more, that was a long time ago when they told everyone to speak 'properly'
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:42
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The commentators from Radio Nottingham work for Sky as well when there's a local game being shown.
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:25
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Obviously BBC presenters don't get paid a lot then...

No wonder Geoff Twentyman came to our school's Awards Evening (ex-Rovers CB and now BBC RAdio Bristol Presenter)
Thu 12/10/06 at 15:23
Regular
Our local newsreader is none other than Gordon Burns, yes the same Gordon Burns who co-presented 'That's Life!' with Esther Ransen(sp) ...

Get in there :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.