GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Let the arguing commence!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/10/06 at 16:40
Regular
I believe North Korea have a God given right to bear arms just like everyone else!

*Runs*
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:54
Regular
Remember Thatcher.
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:47
"possibly impossible"
Borat §agdiyev wrote:
> On a side issue, I've always wondered if the majority of those in
> power throughout the world were female, would there be the same
> attitude towards war ... would we have the same emphasis on
> control of territory and a willingness to kill
> thousands/millions to protect it ...

I think many people in power tend to get corrupted by it, be they male or female. The fact that so few women get in to power (which is wrong) means that we haven't really seen it happen all that much. In fact, I think many women would probably believe that they'd have to act even stronger than men to counter any resentment to their being in power.
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Had to be done

*The Prime Minister was wearing the same dress as me at the banquet, nuke them all!!!!*
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
:D
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:46
Regular
:D should have seen that coming ...
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
We'd be having a war every month :-D
Thu 12/10/06 at 13:36
Regular
On a side issue, I've always wondered if the majority of those in power throughout the world were female, would there be the same attitude towards war ... would we have the same emphasis on control of territory and a willingness to kill thousands/millions to protect it ...

Sorry, off subject really ... an interesting question though I think.
Thu 12/10/06 at 12:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
pb wrote:
> But then I believe that NO country should have the right to bear
> arms. Consider that for the aguement!

Well it's not much of an argument seeing as anyone with a brain would agree with you. No country has the right to bear them and no country should, however that's just human (and i guess animalistic) nature. Especially as it conflicts with an actual human right of being able to live in peace and comfort
Thu 12/10/06 at 12:29
Regular
"..."
hippyman wrote:
> but our Government
> is much more stable (as is America)

Hmm...I'm not quite sure how, particularly the American government, with Bush is charge, can be considered stable, when he's liable to snap at any minute and declare war over a minor issue such as oil prices (don't let anyone every tell you that the Middle East war was over anything else)/
Thu 12/10/06 at 10:31
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm not sure where my feelings lie on this one. It's hypocritical to say they can't when we have, but our Government is much more stable (as is America) than over in NK. If the Government does something that upset a lot of people, we strike and the country runs to a standstill preventing the government to do much else - whereas over there, the government (well, it's a dictatorship) if anybody stands up against them, singally or in numbers, they're shot.

I don't think we should intervene though, just in case we do something that warrants them to attack us.

EDIT: And I agree with pb's last statement at the bottom - no country should bear arms.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.