GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If you are reading a book (almost) at this very moment..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/04/03 at 14:26
Regular
Yes, this forum title includes the word "Books" too.
Are any of you in the middle of reading a book?
Just put what it's called, who it's by, and very briefly what it's about.

I'm nearly finished "Firewall" by Andy McNab.

Nick Stone, ex-SAS, is offered the lucrative freelance job of kidnapping a Russian mafia warlord, and delivering him to St. Petersburg. It seems that his problems are over. They are only just begininning.
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Yes, this forum title includes the word "Books" too.
Are any of you in the middle of reading a book?
Just put what it's called, who it's by, and very briefly what it's about.

I'm nearly finished "Firewall" by Andy McNab.

Nick Stone, ex-SAS, is offered the lucrative freelance job of kidnapping a Russian mafia warlord, and delivering him to St. Petersburg. It seems that his problems are over. They are only just begininning.
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:29
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I just finished 'Down and Out in Paris and London' by George Orwell
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:30
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and you notice how I popped Grix's music one to show the similarity, eh, eh?
Cunning indeed.
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I just finished "The Silmarilion" By J R Tolkein.
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:42
Regular
"That's right!"
I finished reading Bravo Two Zero a while ago, and I'm currently reading Write & Sell The Hot Screenplay. It's about screenplays. And how to write and sell them. True story.
Tue 15/04/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Hallelujah"
John Steinbeck's 'Of mice and men', everyone knows what thats about!
Tue 15/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
"That's right!"
Grr, don't mention that book. It was decent enough, but our English teacher put on a REALLY bad American accent when she read it! She kept saying how none of her old classes had complained, but we kept shouting at her to stop. Eventually, she only did it for dialogue, then not at all. Damn, it was annoying!

Then we watched the film. It was alright, I could've done a better ending though (in terms of cinematography, not what actually happened)
Tue 15/04/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I just starting reading "Thus Spoke Zarathustra" by Friedrich Nietzsche.

It's a philosophy book, his most accesible apparently. I've only read the introduction and I'm already a bit lost.

It's exactly what I was looking for in a book, something meaty that I could ponder over.
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:01
Regular
"Hallelujah"
BEARDS. wrote:
> It's exactly what I was looking for in a book, something meaty that I
> could ponder over.

Sounds like my cooking
Tue 15/04/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Garlic Bread!? wrote:
> Sounds like my cooking

Send me some cakes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.