GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"General Chat and Welcome Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 11:47
Regular
This is the thread for general chat.

Tell us how your day was, say hello or just introduce yourself if you're new to the site.

Post edited by Hmmm... on 29/12/2018 at 18:19.
Page:
Mon 02/01/06 at 20:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
> Fooly Cooly wrote:
> Still no Nick on SR? I think he said on SP he wasnt coming back to
> Freeola.
>
> That's a shame. I know I couldn't stay on SP, as nice as it was, just
> because I'm far too used to these boards. I couldn't see myself
> regularly contributing on boards like SP for 6 months or so. Maybe
> because my computer sucks, I don't know.

I'm here sir, i just prefer to do other things when i'm not busy. I couldn't be bothered with this place before it shut down and nothing much has changed fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you see it.
Mon 02/01/06 at 20:35
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
C®ø§$ Bób wrote:
> Well well well. Anyone got City of Villians?

Saw it in GAME. Apart from that, no contact with it has been made.
Mon 02/01/06 at 18:32
"I love yo... lamp."
Other than Climate Prediction, none of the BOINC projects use that much disk space, literally only a few megabytes. What ones did you join up with? If you're looking for a team or more points, I can provide them ;-)

City Of Villains? Nope, only heard of it. Don't even know what it is about and don't really care much either.

You still in Ireland, Lindy?
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:58
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Never heard of it
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:55
Regular
"Catch it!"
Well well well. Anyone got City of Villians?
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:47
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Yeah, Id say its the holidays alright and the fact the football was on this afternoon
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:40
Regular
Grandprix wrote:
> That's a shame. I know I couldn't stay on SP, as nice as it was, just
> because I'm far too used to these boards. I couldn't see myself
> regularly contributing on boards like SP for 6 months or so. Maybe
> because my computer sucks, I don't know.

Yeah I know what you mean, I just tried popping over there and I think the forums have been taken down. Maybe they're gone for good already. Freeola has been quite but I think that's more to do with the holidays so I'm sure everything will pick up.
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:38
Regular
Biggles I'm trying to create projects but they keep saying there isnt enough diskspace, which is crazy as I have over 5GB. The Disk tab just lists 0 bytes but doesnt display project names.

Edit: Now the project names have appeared but still no jobs or anything

Edit: God that was annoying, having to change prefenences on all the sites. Who came up with that idea :S 100GB I hope they dont really eat up that much
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:35
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
No worries Mark

Im ok thanks Biggles, been having a bit of a rough time the last little while, hasnt been easy
Mon 02/01/06 at 16:33
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> Still no Nick on SR? I think he said on SP he wasnt coming back to
> Freeola.

That's a shame. I know I couldn't stay on SP, as nice as it was, just because I'm far too used to these boards. I couldn't see myself regularly contributing on boards like SP for 6 months or so. Maybe because my computer sucks, I don't know.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.