GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"there is no god"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 02:06
Regular
opinions please
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:13
Regular
"^_^"
I am not religious but i believe there must be a soul creator or something
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:13
Regular
gravity can be proved to exist through scientific methods, the same is not true of a so called supreme being
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It can be argued that the existance of the universe is proof of God's existance. The fact that everything fits together in a way that works implies a designer in much the same way that a mechanical watch implies a watchmaker.

Besides which, I doubt you refuse to believe in gravity, but you couldn't bring me a jar of it and prove that it does exist and things don't just stay down because it's common sense.
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I dont believe in any of this god crap, because I dont want to. I find it rather boring. Seeing as theres no proof whatsoever of any exsistance of any godly whatever then I dont see why I should believe in it. All this heaven, jesus, hell, god, moses, jerusalem rubbish annoys me.

If someone can gimme some *proper* reasons why they think this sorta stuff is real then id love to see, if not... then... I dont care.

Religious Education is a load of crap.

:o)
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:04
Regular
anyway, there is no god, case closed
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:03
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
<- Lazarou -> wrote:
> those living in glass houses ....

Are generally a bit weird and so throw stones anyway.
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:01
Regular
*is* still displays incoherence ? oh dear.
Tue 08/04/03 at 18:00
Regular
whatever, but is still displays incoherence of some kind.

those living in glass houses ....
Tue 08/04/03 at 17:59
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Nah, typing.
Tue 08/04/03 at 17:58
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> You statement is unfounded, unjustified and lacks grammatical
> structure.

maybe, but looking at your first sentence there, a lesson in spelling may be needed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.