GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"there is no god"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/04/03 at 02:06
Regular
opinions please
Wed 09/04/03 at 14:04
Regular
"That's right!"
I wasn't actually referring to you, I was reffering to the real Ned Flanders, of Simpsons fame.

Anyway, I don't give a poop about religion. I don't think God exists, there's not enough proof to say that he DOES, or did, and the proof against religion outways it anyway. And it's my personal belief that he doesn't exist, nobody can say I'm wrong.
Wed 09/04/03 at 13:52
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> Dinosaurs! If the bible's "real" how come there were
> dinosaurs?! Eh? Eh? Answer me THAT, Ned Flanders!

Ah - lycra boy turns up....

Firstly - you may not actually know this but Dinosaurs are actually mentioned in the bible.

Secondly - this all goes down to the Creation / Evolution argument which can rage on for weeks - and I only have 2 and a bit days left so.

If you want some answers from a Christian perspective go to http://www.christiananswers.net/ dinosaurs/questions.html to start with.

And there are plenty of resources on the net which debate both sides of the argument both of which provide some interesting reading.

Have fun...

And my name isn't Ned..
Wed 09/04/03 at 13:37
Regular
"That's right!"
<- Lazarou -> wrote:
> opinions please

--------

My opinion? You're right.

Oh, you want me to elaborate? Hmm...

Dinosaurs! If the bible's "real" how come there were dinosaurs?! Eh? Eh? Answer me THAT, Ned Flanders!

(by the way, I saw two minutes of Neighbours the other day, and it was revealed Harold's favourite programme was about dinosaurs... surely a God boy like him would think that was blasphemy?)
Wed 09/04/03 at 11:03
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Heh, Ashley, I was just thinking the same thing ;)

Personally, as much as I think the whole idea of God and an after life is a nice thought, I'm the sort of person who needs solid proof that some exists before I believe it. That's why I'm not the most popular studen in Physics.

Teacher : And gravity pulls us down
Me : Why?
Teacher : It just does (starts stuttering)
Me : What made gravity
Teacher : Ermm..
Me : :|
Teacher : You'll find out in Higher, be quiet

Fun and games.

So I'm afraid that I need some more proof than lots of books with glorified stories before I believe it.

Saying that, I respect the beliefs of (almost) everyone, so If people want to believe it, I'm not going to try stopping them.
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:45
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> <- Lazarou -wrote:

>
> 600 years ago it was scientific "proof" that the Earth was
> flat and the sun orbited round it. I'm quite astounded if you even
> consider it possible to believe we know almost anything about the true
> nature of the universe.

oh i wonder who watched men in black on monday night
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:24
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Not eloquently put, but I agree with the sentiment.
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:21
"griever"
so if you dont believe in god then u must be really afraid of death then
if theres nothing after
dont get me wrong im not overly religious
i think thats wrong wasting a part of ure like just to worship someone u dont know exists u should do it by helping other people
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Sigh...
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
* High fives Ant and BLAHpro *

Gives due respect to BEARDS for actually being able to post sensible replies.

All the others - You can go to Hell (Literally)

Ho ho ho...
Tue 08/04/03 at 19:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Love thy
> neighbour, unless you are rich, it seems.

Love thy neighbour, unless you can afford not to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.