GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yesterday, I took £70 out of the bank."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 12:32
Regular
It was all in £10 notes because the machine was out of twenties. There was nothing in my wallet but some change.

I bought some trousers and a shirt in a sale for £25, that leave me with £45, 4 £10 notes.

I bought 2 CDs for about £23, that left me with 2 £10 notes.

I went out and got drunk, I broke AT LEAST one tenner during the night, even though Wetherspoons is disturbingly cheap (£2 for a double, sounds good to me) , someone bought me a few drinks because he's rich and stupid like that and I could afford 4 drinks with the change I had.

I woke up this morning with £20 in my wallet, two crisp £10 notes.

I am confused.
Sun 06/04/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Went to the money machine again while drunk?

BTW, Wetherspoons, big chain that manages to be so cheap by selling out of date (or near) drinks. Also typically has the atmosphere of a garage forecourt.
Sun 06/04/03 at 16:30
Regular
"That's right!"
On Friday I took out £300, half my account, the leftovers of my wages from 10 weeks work. Getting myself a hi-fi, a DVD player and the rest will, no doubt, go on drink and DVDs.
Sun 06/04/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yesterday I took £20 out the bank because I dont have enough money to take my gf out for dinner next saturday. I would of rather bought some clothes with that money. But girls are expensive :oP

Erm, the money thing. Hrm. I'm thinking that maybe, it was magic? Its easy to blame everything on magic :o)

"Where did those cones come from son?"

"Magic"

Parents cannot argue with that :o)

*Grins*
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
You got drunk and raided the Wetherspoons till. Simple.
Sun 06/04/03 at 15:13
As soon as i get money i spend it, always on blank cd's or xbox covers...
Stuff like that, i just get my parents to buy me clothes...
It rocks to be 15...
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:51
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
There's a good £2-3 gone off my phone credit as well.

Heh, I may be seriously regretting this by tomorrow.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:48
Regular
BEARDS. wrote:
> I rang someone at 2am one morning to declare my undying drunken love
> for them.
Sorry, I was sleeping
:p
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:22
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I rang someone at 2am one morning to declare my undying drunken love for them.

They didn't pick up.
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You were obviously too drunk to figure out the phone book

I keep phonning people when I;m drunk, I should stop.

I hate phones when I'm sober as well
Sun 06/04/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Only to phone the girl you fancy but then erm went to bed.

Thinking about that bit, the girl I phoned isn't one I'm currently interested in. Don't know why I phoned her when there are at least 3 others I could have rung who were also out with us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.