GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yesterday, I took £70 out of the bank."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/04/03 at 12:32
Regular
It was all in £10 notes because the machine was out of twenties. There was nothing in my wallet but some change.

I bought some trousers and a shirt in a sale for £25, that leave me with £45, 4 £10 notes.

I bought 2 CDs for about £23, that left me with 2 £10 notes.

I went out and got drunk, I broke AT LEAST one tenner during the night, even though Wetherspoons is disturbingly cheap (£2 for a double, sounds good to me) , someone bought me a few drinks because he's rich and stupid like that and I could afford 4 drinks with the change I had.

I woke up this morning with £20 in my wallet, two crisp £10 notes.

I am confused.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:32
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It was all in £10 notes because the machine was out of twenties. There was nothing in my wallet but some change.

I bought some trousers and a shirt in a sale for £25, that leave me with £45, 4 £10 notes.

I bought 2 CDs for about £23, that left me with 2 £10 notes.

I went out and got drunk, I broke AT LEAST one tenner during the night, even though Wetherspoons is disturbingly cheap (£2 for a double, sounds good to me) , someone bought me a few drinks because he's rich and stupid like that and I could afford 4 drinks with the change I had.

I woke up this morning with £20 in my wallet, two crisp £10 notes.

I am confused.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
You got so drunk you mugged an old lady on the way home.

Again.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:36
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
It's possible, I have a big old gap after about 11pm.

Don't think I went to the cash machine, doubt I was in any state to use one.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:37
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd like to find this new flavour of crisps
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
This seems to be all too common.

My mate had £15 in his wallet for 3 weeks solid, despite spending all of it every Saturday night for 3 weeks.

Drunkenness seems to promote random money generation.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:48
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Did you find the money under your pillow?

Did you accidentally let someone pay you for sex?
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:50
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
I apparently disappeared at midnight. I think I walked home, which even at a stagger can be done in under an hour, but my dad was up till twenty past one and didn't see me come in. This morning I had a conversation with a friend (female but attached) who apparently missed a call from me at about 10 to 2 in the morning.

I have no idea what I did, but my trousers (the new ones) have mud on them and my hands were dirty.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
BEARDS. wrote:
> and my hands were dirty.

"Out, damned spot! Out, I say! One: two: why, then 'tis time to do't. Hell is murky. Fie, my lord, fie! A soldier, and afeard? What need we fear who knows it, when none can call our pow'r to accompt? Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him?"
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
No I didn't kill anyone, especially not the King of Scotland.
Sun 06/04/03 at 13:43
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Did you try to wash your hands in Neptune's great ocean, but did your hands instead make the ocean dirty?

Just to keep in with the Shakespeare theme, mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.