GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
In this thread I will post all the latest news on WWE. The first piece of news I have is that Kurt Angle has delayed neck surgery until Friday when he will have it done by the same doctor who did surgery on Stone Cold, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Lita. He is set to be out for 6-8 weeks when he gets the surgery done.
Wed 09/04/03 at 20:59
Regular
Who's Scotty?

Oh, you mean Scotty Dogg right? Scotty Steiner?

They're the only ones I can think of...
Wed 09/04/03 at 21:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
:S
Wed 09/04/03 at 22:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Worms.
Thu 10/04/03 at 09:14
Regular
"..."
A number of websites have reported that Chris Jericho has been sacked over the backstage scrap with Bill Goldberg. These reports are yet to be confirmed by anyone at the WWE.
Thu 10/04/03 at 09:19
Regular
"..."
In addition, some other websites are reporting that Paul Heyman has been released for rocking the boat once too often. Again, no confirmation from WWE.
Thu 10/04/03 at 16:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Goldberg...it seems that it's people like this that is causing the WWE's downfall. Think back to great events like Summerslam 2000 where these men weren't needed, and Kurt Angle, The Rock and HHH were headlining in a fantastic match.

I really think the WWE made a big mistake...with the exceptions of Hogan and Steiner, they've all been backstage cancers and only Hogan so far has really caught on with the fans.
Thu 10/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
"..."
That may be true Ant, but i think Goldberg's problem is that he thinks wrestling is real...he is a really nice bloke away from the ring , but as soon as he enters the arena he becomes a monster, in the ring and backstage.
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:58
Regular
Ok, so there not great for entertainment but at the least they are massive draws for the crowds.
Thu 10/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> A number of websites have reported that Chris Jericho has been sacked
> over the backstage scrap with Bill Goldberg. These reports are yet to
> be confirmed by anyone at the WWE.

They can't sack Jericho...If they sack Jericho, i'm not sure if I'll want to watch the WWE television at all anymore...
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:01
Regular
Nah, he's staying. They lie to attract people to their sites.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.