GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
In this thread I will post all the latest news on WWE. The first piece of news I have is that Kurt Angle has delayed neck surgery until Friday when he will have it done by the same doctor who did surgery on Stone Cold, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Lita. He is set to be out for 6-8 weeks when he gets the surgery done.
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
In this thread I will post all the latest news on WWE. The first piece of news I have is that Kurt Angle has delayed neck surgery until Friday when he will have it done by the same doctor who did surgery on Stone Cold, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Lita. He is set to be out for 6-8 weeks when he gets the surgery done.
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:20
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Dr James Andrews, I believe it is. Don't forget HBK too!
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:23
Regular
"I like cheese"
Anyone know when Scotty's back?
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:31
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
No idea. He's been out for bloody ages!
Sat 05/04/03 at 14:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
He was supposed to be out for a year like Rhyno, so he should be back around now...
Sat 05/04/03 at 19:24
Regular
Sorry should have known about HBK. Scotty should be back soon and he will be on Smackdown. And Kevin Nash will also be back on Raw very soon.
Sat 05/04/03 at 20:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Just watch Nash do something really bad to himself in his first match back.

For the third time in a row.

:-D
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Certainly will be quite amusing. :D

"Oh man!!! Diesel went for a Big Boot, and his leg fell off!!!!!"
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:36
Regular
Ant wrote:
> "Oh man!!! Diesel went for a Big Boot, and his leg fell
> off!!!!!"

:cD

Comedy genius.

In nHb news...Scott hasn't posted his match. Therefore, Too Cool will go to No Holds Barred as number one contenders, and Team Angle will face The Elements.

Unless Scott gets his match up tonight, of course. I've done a little match animation, which is on the SRW website.

www.freewebs.com/srw/
www.freewebs.com/srw/matchlist.gif
Sat 05/04/03 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
That's brilliant.

All it needs is to be slowed down a little, just so we can clearly see what the matches are.

That was the kind of thing I was going to do. But it'd be too much effort for me, and I think my Fireworks trial has finished too. Ah well.

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.