GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
In this thread I will post all the latest news on WWE. The first piece of news I have is that Kurt Angle has delayed neck surgery until Friday when he will have it done by the same doctor who did surgery on Stone Cold, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Lita. He is set to be out for 6-8 weeks when he gets the surgery done.
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:18
Regular
I can confirm that Kevin Nash will return on Raw this week. He will join the team of Shawn Micheals and Booker T to take on Triple H, Chris Jericho, and Ric Flair. He will be known as Diesel
Sun 06/04/03 at 12:18
Regular
I've just changed it, so now it is a lot slower. I've been trying to make something like this for a week now, but couldn't get it right. Finally, I decide on having big V's and smaller names :cP

Anyway, you should be able to get it slowed this time.
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:02
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Magnus D wrote:
> I can confirm that Kevin Nash will return on Raw this week. He will
> join the team of Shawn Micheals and Booker T to take on Triple H,
> Chris Jericho, and Ric Flair. He will be known as Diesel

Chris Jericho is forced to team with those @Ss Clowns?! No!!!

:D
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:32
Regular
As for the main post...

We have been informed that Kurt Angle has chosen to undergo the minimally invasive neck surgery option that Dr. Jhae-Dong Jho in Pittsburgh wants to perform. As announced in a WWE.com article, this should only cause Angle to miss six-weeks of performance, meaning he will be returning rather shortly.

Originally, Kurt Angle was going to get fusion surgery by Dr. Youngblood in San Antonio this Monday. This is the option most of those with similar neck injuries in WWE have chosen. Kurt Angle, however, will be taking a more risky option to get back as soon as possible.

Source: The Mayhem.
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:34
Regular
RAW is scheduled to be Jericho and HHH (Evolution) vs. Booker T and HBK...

Of course, it may change...
Sun 06/04/03 at 21:36
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
And of course, if the match does go ahead, Jericho and The Game will win! :D
Wed 09/04/03 at 10:58
Regular
Here is news from Raw. After Raw went off the air Chris Jericho and Goldberg had an arguement which soon turned into a fight. No one was hurt since it was broken up pretty quickly. This might signal a match between these two in the up and coming weeks.
Wed 09/04/03 at 14:09
Regular
"That's right!"
Magnus D wrote:
This might signal a match between these two in the up and coming weeks.

---------

Of course it won't. If anything, they'll keep them apart to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Wed 09/04/03 at 18:28
Regular
DW wrote:
> RAW is scheduled to be Jericho and HHH (Evolution) vs. Booker T and
> HBK...
>
> Of course, it may change...

Jericho isn't part of Evolution, he's just teaming up with Triple H to face off against the er... faces.

As far as I know, Evolution still consists of Randy Orton, Batista, Flair and HHH.
Wed 09/04/03 at 19:03
Regular
"I like cheese"
Jericho and Goldberg really don't like each other do they? I mean in real life...I'm sure they've had a massive argument in the past or something.

Anyway, where's Scotty!? Grrrr...he's not on WWE.com either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.