GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE News"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/04/03 at 14:02
Regular
In this thread I will post all the latest news on WWE. The first piece of news I have is that Kurt Angle has delayed neck surgery until Friday when he will have it done by the same doctor who did surgery on Stone Cold, Scotty 2 Hotty, and Lita. He is set to be out for 6-8 weeks when he gets the surgery done.
Wed 23/04/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Plate of glue"
I don't get how HHH & Y2J can be in a tag team as they had a hell in a cell with each other! Would you tag team with someone you had a h.i.a.c with them!
Tue 22/04/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Jericho vs. Goldberg
Hilarious.
They would fire Goldberg if anyone, Jericho is more likely to stay with the company longer.
And lets not forget, Jericho has a 3-0 record over Goldberg!(Remember that in WcW? Ah...it DID have its moments...)
Sun 20/04/03 at 21:27
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh...I just read that Vince is looking to bring back some more old names to the WWE. These are the Ultimate Warrior and Sting! On backstagewrestling.com, it states that Vince is enjoying bringing back names from the past!

Lets hope he doesn't bring back too many!
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:15
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bah! Jericho is more valuable to the WWE than that lunatic, Goldberg anyway.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:12
Regular
Following up from the backstage incident between Goldberg and Chris Jericho, more information has come in about this incident. From what has been said, Jericho was not happy to what Goldberg said about Jericho calling him “small” and not liking to sell for people. As soon as Jericho found out that Goldberg was speaking about him he confronted Goldberg about it after his match, according to several witnesses both men got into a fight then and there. A few other reports are saying that Goldberg grabbed Jericho by the throat and Jericho slapped his arm away. Jericho then put him in a front face-lock and then they went to the ground, until they were separated.

Source: The Mayhem
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:03
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ive just been reading about the Jericho/Goldberg fight and supposedly, Goldberg had been making comments that Jericho was "small" and not liking to sell for people. After Jericho had finished his match, he went up to him about it...Goldberg grabbed him by the throat...and thats how the fight started!

*Taken from ProWrestlingSCOOPS.com*

If anyone should be sacked - It should be Goldberg.
Thu 10/04/03 at 21:01
Regular
Nah, he's staying. They lie to attract people to their sites.
Thu 10/04/03 at 20:45
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> A number of websites have reported that Chris Jericho has been sacked
> over the backstage scrap with Bill Goldberg. These reports are yet to
> be confirmed by anyone at the WWE.

They can't sack Jericho...If they sack Jericho, i'm not sure if I'll want to watch the WWE television at all anymore...
Thu 10/04/03 at 18:58
Regular
Ok, so there not great for entertainment but at the least they are massive draws for the crowds.
Thu 10/04/03 at 16:34
Regular
"..."
That may be true Ant, but i think Goldberg's problem is that he thinks wrestling is real...he is a really nice bloke away from the ring , but as soon as he enters the arena he becomes a monster, in the ring and backstage.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.