GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 weeks until the greatest film of all time is released"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
Say, you don't think I'm getting my hopes too high for The Matrix: Reloaded, do you? All I'm saying is that if it isn't the best film I've ever seen, I'm going into hibernation (until Matrix Revolutions is released). Only 6 weeks left, I can't fricking wait any longer!

There's also the fun game of avoiding all the spoilers that magazines and websites like to drop on you without warning - damn you all, I already know too much!

If it isn't most triumphant, I'll be feeling heinous for months! (hur hur, feeling 'heinous')
Wed 02/04/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Sure hope it's like the first one, but even better. Think I've watched the Matrix 8 or 9 times in total and I'm still not bored of it.
Wed 02/04/03 at 18:17
"slightlyshortertagl"
I got the MAtrix Revisited DVD free when I bought BRASSeye.

Believe it or not , I've never seen The Matirx yet.

*waits to be attacked by Snuggly*
Wed 02/04/03 at 18:16
Regular
I saw a spoiler the other day.

I pulled my head away almost instantly, but my razor-sharp reflexes have gone blunt since the incident of '98. As a result, I saw something that has slightly ruined it, but my anticipation remains undiminished.
Wed 02/04/03 at 18:16
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Ah Snuggly-o, caught up in the hype when it's barely even started. Buying the Animatrix DVD are you?
Wed 02/04/03 at 18:12
Regular
And there's X2. I'm unsure which I want to see the most.
Wed 02/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Say, you don't think I'm getting my hopes too high for The Matrix: Reloaded, do you? All I'm saying is that if it isn't the best film I've ever seen, I'm going into hibernation (until Matrix Revolutions is released). Only 6 weeks left, I can't fricking wait any longer!

There's also the fun game of avoiding all the spoilers that magazines and websites like to drop on you without warning - damn you all, I already know too much!

If it isn't most triumphant, I'll be feeling heinous for months! (hur hur, feeling 'heinous')

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.