GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 weeks until the greatest film of all time is released"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
Say, you don't think I'm getting my hopes too high for The Matrix: Reloaded, do you? All I'm saying is that if it isn't the best film I've ever seen, I'm going into hibernation (until Matrix Revolutions is released). Only 6 weeks left, I can't fricking wait any longer!

There's also the fun game of avoiding all the spoilers that magazines and websites like to drop on you without warning - damn you all, I already know too much!

If it isn't most triumphant, I'll be feeling heinous for months! (hur hur, feeling 'heinous')
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Hallelujah"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I used to pay about £3 at the ODEON! Over £6 to see a
> film?! Madness...

I guess you could say they've gone 'one step beyond' *waits patiently for laugh, wind whistles, spots tumbleweed*
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:15
Regular
"That's right!"
I used to pay about £3 at the ODEON! Over £6 to see a film?! Madness...
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Ha. Matrix.
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Hallelujah"
I know!!! rip off huh. they would of originaly charged £6.25, but since the film was ruined and unwatchable they knocked it down to £5. They're so generous!
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:03
Regular
"That's right!"
DOWN to a fiver? Um, where did he go? A cinema for millionaires?
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Hallelujah"
My brother went to see daredevel at the local Cinema, and when he arrived they told him the copy of Daredevel was damaged and had lines through it the whole film, So they would be willing to knock the price doen to a fiver. he just walked away. i'd have told them where to stick it.
Thu 03/04/03 at 13:22
Regular
"That's right!"
You're forgetting the Back To The Future trilogy! Sure, number 3 was a let down but it has people saying "heavy..." Heavy! It's amazing!

Anyhoo, my mate and I are, indeed, getting all frothy about Matrix 2+3, and of course X2, Terminator 3 and probably some others. Just think, the Daredevil trailers said 2003 was the year of The Daredevil... I guess they forgot about all those other films about to come out...
Thu 03/04/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Hallelujah"
The Die hard trilogy beats all, the first and second one never get old. Anyone else here lookin forward to 'Dumb and Dumberer'? i just on the web site, the film looks hillarious!
Thu 03/04/03 at 12:47
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Totoro wrote:
> I've no doubt that the Matrix trilogy will be superb, but better than
> the original Star Wars trilogy or Indiana Jones trilogy? I think not.

I'll happily admit that both trilogys were good films an' all, but none of the star wars or the indianna jones films would be in my top ten. To be honest, I can't see how people are so obsessed by them.
Thu 03/04/03 at 12:04
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I've no doubt that the Matrix trilogy will be superb, but better than the original Star Wars trilogy or Indiana Jones trilogy? I think not.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.