GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"6 weeks until the greatest film of all time is released"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/04/03 at 18:07
Regular
Say, you don't think I'm getting my hopes too high for The Matrix: Reloaded, do you? All I'm saying is that if it isn't the best film I've ever seen, I'm going into hibernation (until Matrix Revolutions is released). Only 6 weeks left, I can't fricking wait any longer!

There's also the fun game of avoiding all the spoilers that magazines and websites like to drop on you without warning - damn you all, I already know too much!

If it isn't most triumphant, I'll be feeling heinous for months! (hur hur, feeling 'heinous')
Wed 09/04/03 at 22:10
Regular
"Newbie Boobies"
I'm not denying how good the films are, but of course the Wachowski brothers are going to say that, they are hardly going to say the film's rubbish are they? I'm sure the director of Glitter bigged his film up.

(I'm not, by any means, saying that the two films are in the same league, I'm just making a point.)
Sun 06/04/03 at 08:58
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
CDouch wrote:
> MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I used to pay about £3 at the ODEON! Over £6 to see a
> film?! Madness...
>
> No wonder there's so much of a pirate movie problem! Not that I know
> anything about them or anything...but you could own a copy for around
> that price.

Or if you have a new fangled invention called :::broadband:::, it's free :)
Sat 05/04/03 at 23:54
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I love stylised action flims like the matrix, so i'll be deffinitly going to see the next one.

I saw a exclusive trailer of it on Film 2003, and oh mama, it is gonna rule. I know its just hype, but the W brothers said that the bar for action films is going to be raised so high that its is going to be so hard for other films to match.

Look, the Matrix is just cool and like all cool films, the soundtrack kick azz.
Sat 05/04/03 at 22:57
Regular
It depends if you like overblown sci-fi films.
Sat 05/04/03 at 15:24
"The Will of D."
I hardly know anything about the film except that both of them are suposedly shown in the space of just 24 hours. Now that will be weird.
I'm going to see it on my own I suppose at my local Odeon cinema in Oxford, if only my sister was still home then I would have liked for her to see it with me.
Fri 04/04/03 at 11:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I used to pay about £3 at the ODEON! Over £6 to see a
> film?! Madness...

No wonder there's so much of a pirate movie problem! Not that I know anything about them or anything...but you could own a copy for around that price.
Fri 04/04/03 at 07:24
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
mikelar wrote:
> I want to see explosions that make me SICK.

How can an explosion make you sick? Unless it's overly flooded with gore...

And apparently the Matrix 2 has a 14-minute scene (a car chase) that was so complicated to film that the Wachowski brothers have said it could never be replicated. How good does that sound? :D
Fri 04/04/03 at 03:31
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Aye, same here - I've got one of those £9.99 a month UGC cards. Just annoying that it isn't the best cinema in the area, though still get my monies worth out of it. Though that is because it is the closest cinema to the uni. campus and there's bound to be at least one day a month where I couldn't be bothered with lectures/tutorials and will go and watch two or three films instead.
Thu 03/04/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
Not wishing to show off but, since I live in a town with a UGC, all I pay is £9.99 a month and can see as many films as I like so I tend to see most of what's released. The seats and screens are much better than the local Odean and UCI as well so it's a big thumbs up all round.

At just under £5 a film without the card you can imagine the sort of money I save.

Life is good.

By the way, I think Terminator 3 looks embarassingly awful in comparison to the first two.
Thu 03/04/03 at 15:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It costs £10.50 to see a film in the Odeon Leicester Square. If you see it on the main screen, which is the biggest Odeon Screen in Europe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.