GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rollercoaster Tycoon & Operation Genesis"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/03/03 at 10:36
Regular
Has anyone played Rollercoaster tycoon or Operation Genesis, any opinions?
Mon 31/03/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Theme Park on PS1 was as good as the PC version I thought.

but more strategy games on Xbox please, my PC is pathetic and won't even run C&C Tiberium Sun. That Alien VS Predator game mite be alright.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:40
Regular
"BOSE"
playing strategy games on Xbox is simple. i got JP: Operation Genesis yestoday and i'm really good it. the controls are great and everything. plus i'd rather play in the comfort of lying on my bed or in my bouncy chair thing.

trust me, if you wanna get Operation Genesis/and or Rollercoaster Tycoon on Xbox, then get them! they run perfectly! :-)
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:42
Regular
Trust ME! Strategy games will suck on on a console! Get them on PC, get a better experience and save yourself some money! Stop being an idiot Daveus, it's the truth.
Tue 01/04/03 at 17:51
Regular
It's all down to opinion Maverick, a lot of people say the controls for 1st person shooters on consoles are rubbish compared to a keyboard and mouse combo.

Myself I can't stand keyboard and mouse, I find it clunky and much prefer using the Cube pad.
Tue 01/04/03 at 18:36
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
opinion and preference is all that matters mate.
Tue 01/04/03 at 22:42
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> It's all down to opinion Maverick, a lot of people say the controls
> for 1st person shooters on consoles are rubbish compared to a keyboard
> and mouse combo.

Oh I concur, but surely you must agree that real time strategy games such as Roller Coaster Tycoon and Age Of Mythology (for example) have so much more scope, depth and are, indeed, a lot more fun to play on a PC.
Tue 01/04/03 at 22:43
Regular
By the way, I was saying I agreed with you. Accidentally cut off your actual point.. :D.
Wed 02/04/03 at 10:50
Regular
"lei fang!!!!!"
I have just ordered operation genesis
Thu 03/04/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
Operation Genesis is awesome. Build a park, get it running smoothly with different breeds of dinosaurs... then sedate a Carcharodontosaurus and drop it by the Park Entrance.

Priceless!!
Fri 04/04/03 at 21:18
Regular
If Operation Genesis is anything like Theme Hospital,then it will be one hell of an amazing game.Theme Hospital was a breakthrough to the simulator type game genre.JP:Operation Genesis is the Jurassic Park game that should have been,and now,thankfully,is.I have high prospects for this game and shall be reading reviews,looking at clips and renting this title.This game may hopefully fall into the new 20 pounds price category.This game has good graphics (from what I have seen so far)and could go a long way.Also it has mini games,I can't wait to play it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.