GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rollercoaster Tycoon & Operation Genesis"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/03/03 at 10:36
Regular
Has anyone played Rollercoaster tycoon or Operation Genesis, any opinions?
Sat 29/03/03 at 10:36
Regular
Has anyone played Rollercoaster tycoon or Operation Genesis, any opinions?
Sun 30/03/03 at 11:46
Regular
Rollercoaster Tycoon's amazing. Won't work on a console though.
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:48
Regular
"BOSE"
Rollercoaster Tycoon should be fine on the Xbox. that's why they formatted it for the Xbox too.

i downloaded the Jurassic Park: Genesis demo yestoday. my god! it took me like 5 hours on my 56k :-|

but it was so worth while :-) if it wasn't Mother's Day today then i would of been uncontrolably drawn down town to buy it. in the PC demo you get a taster of things. in the strategy part of the game you get to breed (can't spell these!) t-rex, gallermimus and tricertops. you also get to feed them. that's all, no cages. in the safari part of the game you get two flavours: A) hunt with the helicopter, all the loose carnivores before they destroy the park (you're on a timer). and then you can take thrill-seeking tourists on a close encounter with the dinosours. you take them for a ride in a JP car. you have to get them 10 or so high-quality pictures. and these thrill-seekers'll pay you lots of money ;-). you also get a quicker training course, camera angles, selecting dinosours, stopping a rampage etc. all the basics. this game's awsome! :-) i love it! i want it! i need it!

i'm a huge fan of the films and i love dinosours. t-rex is my favourite, ever since i was like 7! they rule, they're the kings of the jungle! if you're a fan of the films and you wanna show John Hammond how it's done then buy it. if you like dinosours buy it. look, just buy it! i am :-D
Sun 30/03/03 at 12:53
Regular
yeh i think ill give them both a 10 day free rental, its just that i havnt seen any reviews of RT and some average reviews of Genenis. I love the idea of theme park with dinosaurs, sounded like the perfect game to me.
Sun 30/03/03 at 16:35
Regular
Get Roller Coaster Tycoon on PC. As I said, it won't work on a console.
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:36
Regular
"BOSE"
as i said, they formatted RT onto Xbox so you can play it on Xbox. you don't have to bother with installing it, starting up your PC, possible restarting your PC when you've installed it, etc etc
Sun 30/03/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
What the hell are you talking about? In English, please.
Sun 30/03/03 at 22:33
Regular
Indeed.
Mon 31/03/03 at 06:57
Regular
"BOSE"
if he wants to buy Roller Coaster Tycoon on Xbox he can. because it's designed to run on Xbox. that's what the hell i'm taking about
Mon 31/03/03 at 20:27
Regular
You seem to have misunderstood. If you've got a PC, it's much more logical to get Roller Coaster Tycoon or Operation Genesis on that. First of all it's cheaper, secondly you can download patches and extras and thirdly, it's a well known fact that strategic games such as these aren't much fun on consoles. They're made for keyboards, and mice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.