GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Life forum regulars - opinion please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/03/03 at 22:07
Regular
Hi people, I've been thinking of restricting certain users from entering the Life... forum, much like we do with the Future of Gaming (Prime) forum. So, say from tomorrow onwards, you'll only be able to post in the Life forum if you're a Regular. Whaddya say?

In a way, this is disappointing, because intelligent people can't just come straight in and start chatting about 'clever' stuff (like monkey_man's daily food intake) - people like Light have become integral parts of this forum's success, and he was at it form the word go - but I feel like I've been forced to this position.

Opinions?
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
yey sympathy!

(I'm also taking that as an olive branch :p)
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:38
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I went to lunch ;p

Meh, I don't really mind, it's not life or death or anything. What you tards post in here is your business.

And yes, that was a joke. Feel better soon Ros.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:28
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Bah typical. I apologise and it gets ignored.

What happened. The Life forum seems to have died a death.
"slightlyshortertagl"
No idea if it's been suggested before but how about have the Notables come together and make a 'list' of people allowed to post here.

I do realise that there'll be a problem with Notables who don't venture out of here *cough*Goatboy*cough* [;)] who won't be able to make fair decisions on other people who should be allowed in..

Thoughts?
"Darkness, always"
Says the man who yesterday controversially unveiled that he enjoyed playing with the "little nads" of Nintendo playing youngsters.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I have the office to myself, Oasis "####ing in the bushes" blaring out and a date tonight

*thumps chest*

Post what you like where you like.
Fri 14/03/03 at 14:01
Regular
"Not your monkey"
The sagacious one wrote:
> delight the masses.

You spelt 'bore us stupid' wrong.
Fri 14/03/03 at 13:59
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Everyone be still and chill. I know what you are all asking very subtly, can The Sagacious one be given his own forum in which to delight the masses. This is a difficult moment for me on this forum, as I am a person who usually shirks any form of responsibility. However, with great reluctance and with a heavy heart, I accept.

Snuggly please arrange for the Sagacious zone (clever huh?) to become the reality you all so dearly crave.
Fri 14/03/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Topscore thing? You sure that was me?

Dunno. Your Ali aren't you? I got an e-mail off you.
Anyway. My mistake, sorry for calling you jumped up. I just feel strongly about the issue.
Fri 14/03/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I don't have my period if thats what your trying to suggest. I do feel strongly about this issue, so strongly that I've inadvertantly upset a few people. And I'm sorry.

I'm also off work ill so any sympathy would be apprectiated :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.