GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"YH QotD."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 12/03/03 at 11:22
Regular
Right imagine this, if you will:

You're at a mates place, which happens to be a university halls of residence, and you need a dump. You go to the bathroom in which there is NO toilet paper. There is, however, a tootbrush, a shower, a bar of soap, a small hand towel, and some shower gel stuff.

Your deposit is particularly messy.

How would you clean yourself up?

I'll post what actually happened later in the day...
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
*finger hovers over report this post*

:p
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:49
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I'd put something in her face. Not sure if it'd be my backside
> though...

:-O
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:45
"Darkness, always"
I'd put something in her face. Not sure if it'd be my backside though...
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Ha!

*imagines taking a dump on her face*

LOL!
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:32
Regular
"I ush!"
Unbeliever wrote:
> I shared a taxi with Tamzin Outhwaite about a year ago. I was wasted

Some how I think if I got drunk and met her I'd start babbling about wiping my ar5e on her face, and then get arrested.

I can only hope that, should it ever happen, I'll stop short of giving her an actual demonstration.
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I know.

*smug grin*

It was the greatest taxi journey of my life. I made the driver take a roundabout route so I could ogle her for a bit longer...

Not as good as the day I got a picture with Jo guest in her bikini. She even put her arm round my waist...ahhh...
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:28
"Darkness, always"
Lucky f***er
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I shared a taxi with Tamzin Outhwaite about a year ago. I was wasted and suggested sharing it from Richmond and she agreed! She has the sexiest voice in the world...and she's a stunner as well.
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Particularly nasty incidents generally occur after a donner, with extra chillie sauce.
Wed 12/03/03 at 12:24
Regular
"I ush!"
When a friend of mine was just about to leave his house there was no paper aside from the sunny, which came to a messy and unfortunate end.

I did get to wipe my ar5e on Tasmin Outhwaite's face though :)
(I don't know why that feels like a good thing, but it does)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.