GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TNA Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/10/06 at 21:10
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about TNA
Wed 15/11/06 at 13:35
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Listened to a really interesting Dave Meltzer interview with Kurt Angle. This guy knows how good he is and is totally arrogant about it, it's pretty funny. "I'd be in every one of the top ten matches in WWE history"
Suggest you seek it out, very entertaining throughout!
Mon 13/11/06 at 01:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
how is life on the edge there shooby? :D
Sun 12/11/06 at 13:55
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yeah ya word count w****s!!
(just wanted to say w****s)
Sun 12/11/06 at 02:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
bah.. copying and pasting whole news articles.. you word count w****s!
at least shooby wrote his own :P
Sun 12/11/06 at 01:01
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Smedlos wrote:
> A top unnamed WWE superstar has been telling friends that he
> wished he wouldn’t of signed a contract extension with WWE the
> last time for as long as he did. The superstar says he would
> prefer to head to TNA for a variety of reasons.

I'd guess(hope) that's Benoit. Hopefully we see some more big names jump to TNA in 2007!
Sat 11/11/06 at 23:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
WWE wrestlers seeing TNA as their next career move?

The word going around the WWE locker room is that Vince McMahon’s behavior is getting even worse. One source was quoted as to saying "He has everyone on edge because you never know when Vince is going to show up." McMahon is said to be very moody and unpredictable.

A top unnamed WWE superstar has been telling friends that he wished he wouldn’t of signed a contract extension with WWE the last time for as long as he did. The superstar says he would prefer to head to TNA for a variety of reasons.

Another WWE wrestler was quoted as saying "The guys who used to be marks for being in WWE are starting to see TNA as a better place to be.” "TNA is seen as a viable alternative by more and more guys."

WWE is aware of these issues, therefore are requiring superstars to re-sign at least four to six months before their contracts expire so they will not be main-eventing one week in WWE and then debuting in TNA the next.

Vince is getting worried..... :D
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:47
Regular
"..."
I can see the chant coming already...

"Don't fire Eric!"
"Do fire Russo!"

Repeat...
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now Mrs Carter knows why people were chanting anti-russo stuff at a press conference, because of stupid stuff like this. So stop looking on in disgust and fire the idiot before the promotion is seriously harmed, especially when you could have just given Cornette the book and averted all this
Wed 08/11/06 at 12:26
Regular
"..."
Oh dear. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Why anyone would ever let Ruseless near a fed I have no idea. It's all downhill from here.
Wed 08/11/06 at 01:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i think i`ll go and pre-order my copy of R.D Reynolds` - "The death of TNA" in a minute....

russo am tool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.